Hey guys: I'm really sorry!

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slashy, and other Steelers fans here - If your team was going up against any other I'd be hoping for a Steelers win, honestly.

Would any Steelers fans root for the pack if the opponent was other than the Steelers?

I certainly would. In fact I think the reason I'm not nervous about the game yet is because I can't build up any hate for the Pack. There isn't one player on the team or coaching staff that I can say I even have the slightest dislike for.

I love the way Rodgers plays, the same goes for Driver and Jennings. Sorry but I think Clay Mathews belongs on our team with our group of linebackers. :tease:
If the Pack wins on Sunday I will be disappointed but also happy for you guys. I don't think I would feel that way for any other team but yours.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slashy, and other Steelers fans here - If your team was going up against any other I'd be hoping for a Steelers win, honestly.

Would any Steelers fans root for the pack if the opponent was other than the Steelers?

Absolutely. I was rooting for you guys last year when I found out we were out.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you now? This conversation has some pretty good potential. Am I permitted to post a photo pf my balls and request a washing? Actually, scratch that,they're always clean, perhaps just some light powder. haha

I'm sure Brett would be happy to send a picture of his. :laughing:

BPSakawirels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am here to back up what Preach, Slash and Ward are saying... I am sorry on behalf of the douches from our nation are saying and doing on here. They are not coming from our website. Please except my apologizes...

FYI: I grew up going to West York and John Kuhn's school Dover was our biggest rival. My wife went to Shippensburg around the time John was there. The folks in York have much love for him. You guys/gals have a great team and a great fan base. This is all I will post here. Good luck to no injuries. I must get ready for the Steelers pep rally tomorrow in Harrisburg, PA. Go Steelers!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts