1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Cowboy fans

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vrill, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    You told Lions fans to "Get over it" regarding last weekends bad calls. Well, the same thing applies to you, so "Get over it"

The better team won. Go home and enjoy your 8-8 season next year. Romo and Witten's window of opportunity is getting mighty small.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. She's_a_shareholder

She's_a_shareholder Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Truth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dagger85

Dagger85 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +207
    We dem boyz now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    Except, the call against the Lions was bullshit and unprecedented the Dez catch was incomplete, just a fact, he did not complete the process of the catch, no controversy, no subjectivity, just a cold hard fact.

• Winner Winner x 6
  5. Packerlifer

Packerlifer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +518
    You're supposed to say, "HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!"

6. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    Surely you mean, "Romo and Wittens window of opportunity just slammed shut."

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dagger85

Dagger85 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +207
    Be mad about the RULE...not about the CALL. The call was correct in regards to the rule. Complain about the rule, not the call.

Rule....call...rule..call...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +967
    The Cowboys played well. They are a very good team. The Packers had to earn it and that makes the victory taste all the sweeter.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    Yeah I know. But we are talking about Cowboy fans here. Throw logic out the window. They are going to be crying conspiracy theory until the cows come home and all we'll hear about is "Refs cost us the game" for weeks, much like the bad call that cost the Lions last weekend's game on that obvious P.I.

Fact is, we played the wrong team today. We should have been playing the Panthers. The Cowboys are frauds and we exposed their fraud defense today with a one legged MVP QB.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    Yep, this most likely was Romo's final shot at a Super Bowl run. Hes in his mid 30s and has a bad back and hes always one sack away from being done for several games. They'll lose some of their assistant coaches this off season and they'll have to figure out a way to keep Dez and Murray both because both are UFA's, and I don't think they will. I bet Murray leaves because he'll be demanding a premium top RB contract after the year he had.

11. Beagle

Beagle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +76
    I don't see us bitching. More frustrated that we didn't put the game away in the 3rd quarter.

Good luck against the Chickens

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
  13. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,796
    Sometimes its best to be gracious, in victory or defeat. Poor winners are as bad as sore losers. There were some miscues on both sides but overall it was an exciting playoff game.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    Hard to with Cowboy fans.

15. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    Make no mistake, if the Dez Bryant didn't choke away that catch Cowboys fans would be running their mouths loudly and proudly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Beagle

Beagle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +76
    For every Cowboy fan saying we were shafted, you have two arguing against. There are always some idiots on our forums, I'm sure you have some here too.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,796
    They may have and maybe Rodgers drives them right back down the field for a game winning FG. Who knows what happens, but I'd rather enjoy the victory than rub it in their faces

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. eric

eric Hater gonna hate

Ratings:
    +22
    The packers season started with a loss in Seattle and it will end with a loss in Seattle.

Just imagine Arron Rodgers calf instead of the turkey.

[​IMG]

I'm not being a troll either. I no longer have a horse in this race. With the way GB and Dallas played today neither would have a chance in Seattle. They are simply on another level right now and healthy playing at home.

Green Bays only chance is to get a nice lead and run run run.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Beagle

Beagle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +76
    It wasn't choked away. He caught it but the rules say it was incomplete. Those rules didn't work for us this week, they didn't work for the Lions last week. Just the way it goes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dagger85

Dagger85 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +207
    I don't do "how a team played this week won't get them a win next week." Different game plan for different teams. Some work. Some don't. If Seattle plays like they did against the Rams, they won't win either. Both are capable of beating the other, it's just a matter of execution and gameplan next week.

• Agree Agree x 5
  21. Beagle

Beagle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +76
    Dagger85 +1

Absolutely spot on

22. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,226
    More than a few. Except they don't blame the refs as much as our GM for screwing up this or that.

Out of curiosity, would you rather have Jerry Jones running you team or Ted Thompson?

Seems weird to me being on the positive end of a controversial call. Seems we are always on the fuzzy end of that lollypop.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Dagger85

Dagger85 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +207
    In all honesty, it was an honor to play another team considered legendary. For a team that I heard was predicted to win 5 games, you shut them up. I think we will be seeing more of each other in the post season for the next few years.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Legalizeit

Legalizeit Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    The flag being picked up against Det was COMPLETELY UNPRECEDENTED bullcrap.

The Dez drop, on the other hand was just a veteran player failing to make a catch, he let the ball bounce off the ground and out of his hands, which is why it was incomplete.

Dont try to group those two calls together, cause they couldn't be more different.

25. Beagle

Beagle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +76
    I really don't know. Like most fans I wax and wane, some days I think Jerry's alright, other days I can't wait for him to go. The same can be said for Garrett.

Can't remember the last time I had such a post-match funk. I don't feel particularly bad about losing to the Packers ( I think they're one of the classiest outfits in the NFL), but I was enjoying the season so much it's just brutal to realise it's all done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.