Here's To a Good Game for Rex Grossman

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why you ask? Two reasons:

1. For heaven's sake, the man is doing terrible this season. I just feel really bad for him.
2. If Rex plays good, he won't be benched. If he isn't benched, he will play against the Packers, and knowing Rex, he will probably choke in the Packers game (just like last year).

So cheer on Rex this week, because his good fortunes vs the Vikings could lead to his demise vs. the Packers.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i felt kinda bad (very minimal because feeling bad for the bears is against my morals) when the fans started chanting greasy

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right...

What would the Packers do without their MVP Rex Grossman on the field?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aren't the bears playing the lions

and GB playing the vikings?

or am i missing something.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

1. For heaven's sake, the man is doing terrible this season. I just feel really bad for him.
2. If Rex plays good, he won't be benched. If he isn't benched, he will play against the Packers, and knowing Rex, he will probably choke in the Packers game (just like last year).

So cheer on Rex this week, because his good fortunes vs the Vikings could lead to his demise vs. the Packers.

Excuse me for being blunt, but did you just wake up from a 40 year nap or something? Did you fall and hit your head? Do you know who the Packers are playing this weekend? They are playing the Vikings. How can Rex have good fortunes vs the Vikings when they are playing the Lions?

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:

Excuse me for being blunt, but did you just wake up from a 40 year nap or something? Did you fall and hit your head? Do you know who the Packers are playing this weekend? They are playing the Vikings. How can Rex have good fortunes vs the Vikings when they are playing the Lions?

lol

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:

What he is saying is that he wants Rex to play well THIS week, so he starts against the Packers NEXT week. Sheesh, just got the teams wrong. It happens when your team wins week in and week out.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Favreforever721 said:

What he is saying is that he wants Rex to play well THIS week, so he starts against the Packers NEXT week. Sheesh, just got the teams wrong. It happens when your team wins week in and week out.

Um, no, he says that Grossman's fortunes against the Vikings could lead to his demise against the Packers, which implies that the Bears play the Vikings this week and the Packers the following week. That's not the case. This week the Bears play the Lions and the Packers play the Vikings.

Let's see how long we can make this thread trying to figure out who the Packers are playing on Sunday.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
vike4life said:
Favreforever721 said:

Um, no, he says that Grossman's fortunes against the Vikings could lead to his demise against the Packers, which implies that the Bears play the Vikings this week and the Packers the following week. That's not the case. This week the Bears play the Lions and the Packers play the Vikings.

Let's see how long we can make this thread trying to figure out who the Packers are playing on Sunday.

I think he put in Vikings by mistake and wanted to say Lions..

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We haven't gotten the sacks that represents the amount of pressure we are putting on the QB. I expect that to change the next two weeks.

Regardless of whether Rex plays in two weeks they don't have anybody that can move. Both teams QB's are sitting ducks and the "0" lines are inconsistant with protection.

I predict four to five sacks in each of the next two games. I doubt we let either team breath offensively.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We haven't gotten the sacks that represents the amount of pressure we are putting on the QB. I expect that to change the next two weeks.

Regardless of whether Rex plays in two weeks they don't have anybody that can move. Both teams QB's are sitting ducks and the "0" lines are inconsistant with protection.

I predict four to five sacks in each of the next two games. I doubt we let either team breath offensively.

Yes, this defense is due for a sack explosion. They have been so close so many times. Maybe the fast track of the Metrodome will help them somehow. I'm expecting a wild game with a lot of sacks and turnovers on both sides.

OP
OP
F

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I mixed up the teams. I accidentally typed the Vikings instead of the Lions. My mistake...

Members online

Latest posts