Here it comes.....

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
"The Blue Print"

Tony Dungy just mentioned it. Of course I often cringe when he speaks anyway. Terrible analyst IMO.

How do others here feel about the "blue print".

Amazing, now that Tebow loses and the Packers finally lose a game the attention will now shift.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think this loss can be a blessing in disguise. The players can play more relaxed not having the pressure of going 19-0 over their head. Also, this will light a fire under both the Offense and Defense as they both laid an egg today. A-Rod will be motivated as well as Clay and Charles on D, to being out the best of their units. I'm just glad like the rest of you IF the Packers had to lose it was in the regular season and not in Jan.

Rudy Tomjanovich said it best:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
A good number of teams have created a blue print on rolling over this defense, someone just finally came up with a good run/pass mix up without turning the ball over to utilize it. Now comes the point, that McCarthy has the chance to tell them to get their **** together since the offense couldn't bail them out today or the turnovers.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"The Blue Print"

Tony Dungy just mentioned it. Of course I often cringe when he speaks anyway. Terrible analyst IMO.

How do others here feel about the "blue print".

Amazing, now that Tebow loses and the Packers finally lose a game the attention will now shift.

There is a reason dungy is not a coach and I have his blue print..... look at my crotch, i have been married so long they are blue.. now that being said. the entire team was "off" today. I am wondering if the Packers wanted to seal the deal at Lambeau and not at arrowhead? The Packer team will play with a high spirited personna next game and I do pity Duh Bears. They will get their (_|_)'s handed to them and the Pack will be the #1 seed. As for espn or any other analyst my dad told me a long time ago opinions are like (_O_)'s we all have one. GO Pack GO!!

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tony Dungy was fired as the Bucs coach and the following year they won
the Super Bowl. He was the coach during Peyton Manning's prime years
yet was only able to lead that team to one championship. Nuff said.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Tony Dungy was fired as the Bucs coach and the following year they won
the Super Bowl. He was the coach during Peyton Manning's prime years
yet was only able to lead that team to one championship. Nuff said.

Honestly what always bugged me is how soft he made the teams leading up to the playoffs. Also, what bugged me was in 2006 I felt it was more the D getting sick of being bashed and getting Bob Sanders back more then anything Tony did.

I would take him over Caldwell but he was overrated.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, the blue print is simple: Give the Packers a bunch of injuries and have them play like crap. Tony Dungy is an idiot.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the Packers didn't force a turnover for the first time in 20 games....Packers lose for the first time in 20 games. Our defense is sooo dependent on the turnover. If it can't turn the ball over, they cannot win.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Tony Dungy was a better coach than Jon Gruden, that's for sure. Mr I won a Super Bowl with a team another man built.

If Gruden and Dungy were on the market, I'd go for Dungy in a heart beat. If anyone really thinks Gruden had something to do with the Bucs winning it back in 2001, go look at how he fared after that season. He had a good QB (Brad Johnson) and wanted an elite QB, and went through 5-7 quarterbacks without giving them a chance, and it didn't get him anywhere. I also think Dungy was the success around Manning, because I know Jim Mora before he was in Indy, and he knew nothing about developing a quarterback.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Tony Dungy was a better coach than Jon Gruden, that's for sure. Mr I won a Super Bowl with a team another man built.

If Gruden and Dungy were on the market, I'd go for Dungy in a heart beat. If anyone really thinks Gruden had something to do with the Bucs winning it back in 2001, go look at how he fared after that season. He had a good QB (Brad Johnson)
and wanted an elite QB, and went through 5-7 quarterbacks without giving them a chance, and it didn't get him anywhere. I also think Dungy was the success around Manning, because I know Jim Mora before he was in Indy, and he knew nothing about developing a quarterback.

Dungy helped calm Peyton down and limit the interceptions and was a fine enough coach. He also helped simplify the D but never could find the dominant DT he needed here consistently.

But, Colts fans don't call LOS the "house that Dungy built." We call it "The house that Peyton built." There is a reason for that.

Members online

Latest posts