Here is another example of what TT needs to learn or go!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
It's neither here nor there though to the argument because, as I stated several times, GB really doesn't lose anything if Robinson isn't reinstated. The worst case is that he doesn't end up on the team, which is the case if TT never signed him. The best case is that he returns to his probowl form and becomes a great weapon for us on KRs and offense. I still fail to see how this is a bad situation for the Packers.

GO PACK GO!!!

The ONLY thing I think people are mad about is that someone else could have been singed insteed of him..

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
It's neither here nor there though to the argument because, as I stated several times, GB really doesn't lose anything if Robinson isn't reinstated. The worst case is that he doesn't end up on the team, which is the case if TT never signed him. The best case is that he returns to his probowl form and becomes a great weapon for us on KRs and offense. I still fail to see how this is a bad situation for the Packers.

GO PACK GO!!!

The ONLY thing I think people are mad about is that someone else could have been singed insteed of him..

From what you have seen from TT thusfar, do you think he would have made any other move besides bringing up Francies? Heck, we didn't necessarily need another WR at the time. We had Driver, Fergie, Jennings and Martin, and only 4 WRs are usually active for game day. Therefore it's likely that Martin would have gotten more experience.

So basically I doubt we would have signed someone who would have made a big impact. It's more likely that we would have merely kept Leach on the roster. Don't forget that last year TT tried to replace Walker by signing Taco Wallace.

GO PACK GO!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
Bobby Roberts said:

GO PACK GO!!!

From what you have seen from TT thusfar, do you think he would have made any other move besides bringing up Francies? Heck, we didn't necessarily need another WR at the time. We had Driver, Fergie, Jennings and Martin, and only 4 WRs are usually active for game day. Therefore it's likely that Martin would have gotten more experience.

So basically I doubt we would have signed someone who would have made a big impact. It's more likely that we would have merely kept Leach on the roster. Don't forget that last year TT tried to replace Walker by signing Taco Wallace.

GO PACK GO!!!

Yes he did sign TACO......... but correct me if i am wrong but he did try to get K.Rob b4 Minny signed him...I sure recall it being him, hope it wasnt a diff wr..

GB actually offered him MORE money than Minny but as he said, Minny gave him a 2nd chance so he wanted to stay with them..

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't our game 4 days away. There is time. Is Ruvell Martin healthy or no?

Also, we've used TEs in the WR slots before this season, and in the WCO, is it that big of a deal?

I still think we should get a WR(maybe 2), but I won't get Y2K crazy about it though.

McCarthy has faith in Ruvell Martin and other players to step up.

:bye:

Well Trom, actually REALITY will correct you, as has been doing for the season.

Time will come when even you could not find excuses for MM and TT.

Yes MM can trust Beavis and Butthead to be the best RB and WR available, it is his trust and he decides who can have it, me, I cant Trust MM, nor TT not Ruvell Martin or ***** Brewster and so far REALITY is on my side, TT´s record as Packer GM is 5-16, MM´s record is 1-4.

Mayb by 2010 we find that TT was not the right guy nor MM and we could then begin to do the right things.

So far the future looks black to me, and I hate it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
TT´s record as Packer GM is 5-16, MM´s record is 1-4.

Mayb by 2010 we find that TT was not the right guy nor MM and we could then begin to do the right things.

and Brett is 6-20 as the starting q/b..Time to put in A Rod

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

And then how long to we let Arod lose before we look for someone else? :rubeyes:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Chamuko said:

And then how long to we let Arod lose before we look for someone else? :rubeyes:

Well since Tt and Mm should have been fired long ago, A-Rod only gets one half

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
longtimefan said:
Chamuko said:

Well since Tt and Mm should have been fired long ago, A-Rod only gets one half

LT my man........I think we are on the same page! :beer: :chest:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't our game 4 days away. There is time. Is Ruvell Martin healthy or no?

Also, we've used TEs in the WR slots before this season, and in the WCO, is it that big of a deal?

I still think we should get a WR(maybe 2), but I won't get Y2K crazy about it though.

McCarthy has faith in Ruvell Martin and other players to step up.

:bye:

Well Trom, actually REALITY will correct you, as has been doing for the season.

wow

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

Farve is 6-20 with the surrounding cast that teddy has provided!!!!!!!!!! :jumpflame:

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Chamuko said:

Farve is 6-20 with the surrounding cast that teddy has provided!!!!!!!!!! :jumpflame:

Uh Oh, there someone goes again. Putting the '05 record on TT.

If the '05 team had NINTEEN starters from MS's '04 team on the field how is it that TT get's the blame? You see, when a team goes 4-12 there is plenty of blame to go around. You want to put it all on one guy. Great.

TT get's the blame for leaving the vast majority of MS's players out there in '05 and get's the blame for changing them out and completely overhauling the team in '06. Hmmm.

Looks to me like your getting your cake and eating it too there.

And for anyone to see the future as "black" is just beyond me. I see a BUNCH of young, talented players, that just need that experience and we will pull out those tough, close games, that we haven't seen so far. "Black" is not seeing any young talent with a lot of upside on the roster.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sure... Blame the Packers' problems on Brett... :roll:

I really hope you were being sarcastic because if not, you have lost all credibility whatsoever.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

C'mon Yooper... You know how hard it is for Uncle Ted to find players that aren't too old, aren't too expensive or don't fit our scheme. Wait... He did sign K-Rob. Too bad TT was the only one who didn't realize he would be gone by mid-October. :kickcan:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we're after a wide out maybe we could go back and get BOOKMAN back!!

He might not be able to catch a cold but atleast he could stretch the field and maybe give posession wides like DD and Jennings more space. i was dissappointed we let him go :(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

Sure... Blame the Packers' problems on Brett... :roll:

I really hope you were being sarcastic because if not, you have lost all credibility whatsoever.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Of course i was being sarcastic, cuz people are always tossing out, that under TT the Pack are 6-20..

If "Uncle Teddy" can get the blame for having a 6-20 record why cant Brett??? After all Brett is the one PLAYING THE GAME....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
longtimefan said:
Chamuko said:

Uh Oh, there someone goes again. Putting the '05 record on TT.

If the '05 team had NINTEEN starters from MS's '04 team on the field how is it that TT get's the blame? You see, when a team goes 4-12 there is plenty of blame to go around. You want to put it all on one guy. Great.

TT get's the blame for leaving the vast majority of MS's players out there in '05 and get's the blame for changing them out and completely overhauling the team in '06. Hmmm.

Looks to me like your getting your cake and eating it too there.

And for anyone to see the future as "black" is just beyond me. I see a BUNCH of young, talented players, that just need that experience and we will pull out those tough, close games, that we haven't seen so far. "Black" is not seeing any young talent with a lot of upside on the roster.

Exactly War....

But TT was suppose to know the team would lose all thos eplayers, TT was suppose to draft 3 or more rb cuz he knew Green, Davenport, and the others would be lost for the season..

He was suppose to draft 3 or more lineman to replace Wahle and Marco and sign 3 or more TOP TIER lineman as well..

For those that forget who our oline coach was in the past, I for one HAD COMPLETE FAITH in him and who HE thought would work out in the line...For what ever reason they did not work out...B4 you say he had crap to work with...Go look up his resume and what he had to work with in years past and how those guys performed..Not tlaking with just the Packers..

Members online

Latest posts