1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Here is another example of what TT needs to learn or go!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Oct 18, 2006.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,959
    The ONLY thing I think people are mad about is that someone else could have been singed insteed of him..

2. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    From what you have seen from TT thusfar, do you think he would have made any other move besides bringing up Francies? Heck, we didn't necessarily need another WR at the time. We had Driver, Fergie, Jennings and Martin, and only 4 WRs are usually active for game day. Therefore it's likely that Martin would have gotten more experience.

So basically I doubt we would have signed someone who would have made a big impact. It's more likely that we would have merely kept Leach on the roster. Don't forget that last year TT tried to replace Walker by signing Taco Wallace.

GO PACK GO!!!

3. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,959
    Yes he did sign TACO......... but correct me if i am wrong but he did try to get K.Rob b4 Minny signed him...I sure recall it being him, hope it wasnt a diff wr..

GB actually offered him MORE money than Minny but as he said, Minny gave him a 2nd chance so he wanted to stay with them..

4. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well Trom, actually REALITY will correct you, as has been doing for the season.

Time will come when even you could not find excuses for MM and TT.

Yes MM can trust Beavis and Butthead to be the best RB and WR available, it is his trust and he decides who can have it, me, I cant Trust MM, nor TT not Ruvell Martin or Punky Brewster and so far REALITY is on my side, TT´s record as Packer GM is 5-16, MM´s record is 1-4.

Mayb by 2010 we find that TT was not the right guy nor MM and we could then begin to do the right things.

So far the future looks black to me, and I hate it.

5. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,959
    and Brett is 6-20 as the starting q/b..Time to put in A Rod

6. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    And then how long to we let Arod lose before we look for someone else? :rubeyes:

7. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,959
    Well since Tt and Mm should have been fired long ago, A-Rod only gets one half

8. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2

LT my man........I think we are on the same page! :beer: :chest:

9. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    wow

10. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Farve is 6-20 with the surrounding cast that teddy has provided!!!!!!!!!! :jumpflame:

11. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Uh Oh, there someone goes again. Putting the '05 record on TT.

If the '05 team had NINTEEN starters from MS's '04 team on the field how is it that TT get's the blame? You see, when a team goes 4-12 there is plenty of blame to go around. You want to put it all on one guy. Great.

TT get's the blame for leaving the vast majority of MS's players out there in '05 and get's the blame for changing them out and completely overhauling the team in '06. Hmmm.

Looks to me like your getting your cake and eating it too there.

And for anyone to see the future as "black" is just beyond me. I see a BUNCH of young, talented players, that just need that experience and we will pull out those tough, close games, that we haven't seen so far. "Black" is not seeing any young talent with a lot of upside on the roster.

12. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont know, but if you look like Angelina I wont blame him, maybe I will be there too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sure... Blame the Packers' problems on Brett... :roll:

I really hope you were being sarcastic because if not, you have lost all credibility whatsoever.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

14. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    C'mon Yooper... You know how hard it is for Uncle Ted to find players that aren't too old, aren't too expensive or don't fit our scheme. Wait... He did sign K-Rob. Too bad TT was the only one who didn't realize he would be gone by mid-October. :kickcan:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

15. steveGB

steveGB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    if we're after a wide out maybe we could go back and get BOOKMAN back!!

He might not be able to catch a cold but atleast he could stretch the field and maybe give posession wides like DD and Jennings more space. i was dissappointed we let him go :(

16. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,959

Of course i was being sarcastic, cuz people are always tossing out, that under TT the Pack are 6-20..

If "Uncle Teddy" can get the blame for having a 6-20 record why cant Brett??? After all Brett is the one PLAYING THE GAME....

17. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,959
    Exactly War....

But TT was suppose to know the team would lose all thos eplayers, TT was suppose to draft 3 or more rb cuz he knew Green, Davenport, and the others would be lost for the season..

He was suppose to draft 3 or more lineman to replace Wahle and Marco and sign 3 or more TOP TIER lineman as well..

For those that forget who our oline coach was in the past, I for one HAD COMPLETE FAITH in him and who HE thought would work out in the line...For what ever reason they did not work out...B4 you say he had crap to work with...Go look up his resume and what he had to work with in years past and how those guys performed..Not tlaking with just the Packers..