Hello from Germany

Borussia_Packers

Love Borussia and Packers
Reaction score
Hello from Germany.
My Name is Sebastian, 23 years old from Dortmund (Germany).
I'm very excited to be a part of the great Packers community. :D
I hope we've a nice time together and hopefully we see us on Match at Lambeau Field.

(Sorry for my bad English. I hope I can improve it at my time here. ;))

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your English is better than my German :) Welcome! Beyond a few commands in dog training, I know nothing

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
German, isn't that those funny sounding words on Hogan's Heroes? Like aktung and scnell? :D
Willkommen and when you have time, wander over to the "football with a round ball" forums where most of your countrymen and other continentals hang out.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hallo und Willkommen Sebastian.
It's always nice to meet other fellow Packer Backer from Germany.
One tip, avoid the shout box during Packers games. It drives you crazy. Not only because there is always a lot of complaining and cursing going on there :)eek::D), mostly because they are at least up to 45 sec. ahead of us and you are already reading comments about the play while we are still waiting for the center to snap the ball....crazy :rolleyes:;)
As Poppa San mentioned some of us are also discussing the type of football that isnt played with hands and an egg.
Just drop by if you like, we are a nice bunch of people from around the world (Scotland, England, USA, Canada etc.)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hallo und Willkommen Sebastian.
It's always nice to meet other fellow Packer Backer from Germany.
One tip, avoid the shout box during Packers games. It drives you crazy. Not only because there is always a lot of complaining and cursing going on there :)eek::D), mostly because they are at least up to 45 sec. ahead of us and you are already reading comments about the play while we are still waiting for the center to snap the ball....crazy :rolleyes:;)
As Poppa San mentioned some of us are also discussing the type of football that isnt played with hands and an egg.
Just drop by if you like, we are a nice bunch of people from around the world (Scotland, England, USA, Canada etc.)

Don`t forget beer too !!! :whistling:

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello From AZ..... Green and Gold. So excited that GB will be playing some games in this region of the nation. I get to see them in Phoenix, Oakland (im only 5 hours from there here in AZ) and possibly Denver. But for sure Oakland and PHX. If my plan works out right I will have tickets in the black hole area of the Raiders, so when the TV scans that are an you see some green and gold light coming out of the black hole that will be me. :)

Members online

Latest posts