1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Germany

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Borussia_Packers, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Borussia_Packers

Borussia_Packers Love Borussia and Packers

Feb 2, 2015
    Hello from Germany.
    My Name is Sebastian, 23 years old from Dortmund (Germany).
    I'm very excited to be a part of the great Packers community. :D
    I hope we've a nice time together and hopefully we see us on Match at Lambeau Field.

(Sorry for my bad English. I hope I can improve it at my time here. ;))
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Dec 20, 2014
    Your English is better than my German :) Welcome! Beyond a few commands in dog training, I know nothing
  3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Aug 29, 2010
    German, isn't that those funny sounding words on Hogan's Heroes? Like aktung and scnell? :D
    Willkommen and when you have time, wander over to the "football with a round ball" forums where most of your countrymen and other continentals hang out.
  4. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Feb 26, 2011
    Hallo und Willkommen Sebastian.
    It's always nice to meet other fellow Packer Backer from Germany.
    One tip, avoid the shout box during Packers games. It drives you crazy. Not only because there is always a lot of complaining and cursing going on there :)eek::D), mostly because they are at least up to 45 sec. ahead of us and you are already reading comments about the play while we are still waiting for the center to snap the ball....crazy :rolleyes:;)
    As Poppa San mentioned some of us are also discussing the type of football that isnt played with hands and an egg.
    Just drop by if you like, we are a nice bunch of people from around the world (Scotland, England, USA, Canada etc.)
  5. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

May 22, 2012
    Don`t forget beer too !!! :whistling:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

hello from Thailand.
  7. Voltron

Voltron Cheesehead

Mar 5, 2015
    Hello From AZ..... Green and Gold. So excited that GB will be playing some games in this region of the nation. I get to see them in Phoenix, Oakland (im only 5 hours from there here in AZ) and possibly Denver. But for sure Oakland and PHX. If my plan works out right I will have tickets in the black hole area of the Raiders, so when the TV scans that are an you see some green and gold light coming out of the black hole that will be me. :)
    • Like Like x 1