Have you been...

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know if this ever has in the past been made but eh.
===================
Have you been a Pack fan all your life or did you make a transition from another NFL team?(reasons)
=====================
When I was in 4th grade I was a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan, cheered for them watched almost every game and knew most of the fight song. But I got tired of liking the same team as everyone in my family so between 5th and 6th grade I switched sides to the team they hated the most, the Green Bay Packers. But during my transition I made sure I read up on everything Packers, history, past coaches, NFL Titles ect..Made one of my aunts on my dads side of the family happy who lives in Hayward, Wis. (I have five aunts, three are Vike fans, one Packers, another Bears(Sorry no Lions)) along with everyone on my moms side too. Since then I've stuck and have watched every game since wk 17 of 2006 vs the Bears Pack won(that are on TV). So anymore I say this:
:viksux::chisux::detsux: Go Pack!:happy0005:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Been a lifelong Packer fan. Everybody in my family except my Uncle by marriage is a Bears fan. My aunt is still a Packer fan living in Chicago. I can't imagine the hell she goes through. I guess my 4 cousins would be Bear fans too there. Ugh..... Guess that is one reason I haven't talked to them in 30 odd years.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to think that I was born a Packer fan. Was born in the great state of Wisconsin, knew nothing else besides the THE Green Bay Packers.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think in another life, I was born and raised in Green Bay.

I was a bigger fan of the Packers before i became a die-hard fan of the local Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Now, I share my passion for both teams with my BLUE CHEESEHEAD at Bomber games! GO PACK GO!

So, nope. Never liked another NFL team, never will.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I was really little I liked the Packers because I was raised that way, but I also liked the Eagles because of the helmet. I still think their helmet is awesome actually. But that's really the only thing I like about them.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I;ve been a fan since i can remember. I even got photos when i was maybe 5-6 years old dressing up like Favre for halloween or something. jersey, pants and helmet and my baseball cleats. Sadly those photos turn up every year at christmas lol

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a fan since child hood. It's funny only me and my dad are packer fans in my whole family wonder how that happened lol

supun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Life long, grew up in Wisconsin. In high school we used sit in our cars and listen to Bob and Brian's "All My Packers" before going in.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was 5 or 6 and my older brother (not a Packers fan) rooted for the Packers in one game. I thought that he liked the Packers, so wanting to be just like him, I liked them too. It wasn't until the Superbowl vs. the Broncos that I found out he wasn't actually a Packers fan. But by that time, it had stuck. Been a Packers fan ever since.

MartinezFlow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grew up in Wisconsin so I would say life-long fan. My parents always watched the games.
But I love that there are Packers fans outside of Wisconsin and not just bandwagon fans, loyal ones. :)

Members online

Latest posts