HAPPY NEW YEAR

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a safe and happy New Year all you Cheeseheads. Looking forward to game 3 in 2013. No matter the outcome, I would have it no other way than to play such an old foe in an important game. Cheers from the PurplePeopleEater and a prosperous New Year ahead.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's a love fest with Vikings fans and packer fans. Maybe the world is ending

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a safe and happy New Year all you Cheeseheads. Looking forward to game 3 in 2013. No matter the outcome, I would have it no other way than to play such an old foe in an important game. Cheers from the PurplePeopleEater and a prosperous New Year ahead.
Happy New Year to you also!

To my fellow Packer fan posters: There are more important things in life than football. The man just wished you happiness and safety - and seemed genuine about it. Although his football tastes are askew, he seems like a decent human being. Yes, I hope we crush the Vikings and he (and his fellow fans) shed a tear over it, but I hope his family is healthy and prosperous in the coming year. Its okay to separate the two.

D

Dan115

Happy New Year to you also!

To my fellow Packer fan posters: There are more important things in life than football. The man just wished you happiness and safety - and seemed genuine about it. Although his football tastes are askew, he seems like a decent human being. Yes, I hope we crush the Vikings and he (and his fellow fans) shed a tear over it, but I hope his family is healthy and prosperous in the coming year. Its okay to separate the two.

Green Bay Packers
Family
And God? Is that the way it goes????

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Happy New Year to you as well PPE -- hey, Happy New Year to everyone.

Members online

Latest posts