Greg Jennings INJURED!

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Hopefully it is nothing too serious.

i hope so too, i dont think it is because he was able to get off of the field under his own power.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once someone questioned Greg Jennings' health. Then he roundhouse kicked them in the face.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He's going to be fine. Sounded like it was more of a injury that they didn't want to get worse so they kept him out.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it doesn't seem like much hopefully he will be ready next week, he is a tough kid so I'm sure he will be.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
McCarthy said it didn't appear serious, so good to hear that.

Thanks for this bit of news, makes me feel a little better. I think GJ is incredible and my heart just sank when he limped off the field.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Jennings and injured should never appear in the same sentance.

He just needed a break. I don't know if anyone knows this or not, but he didn't take the team flight to Miami. Greg Jennings ran.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure he will be fine and even if he stays in the background for next week then hopefully Driver can have a good week then.

Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Greg Jennings and injured should never appear in the same sentance.

He just needed a break. I don't know if anyone knows this or not, but he didn't take the team flight to Miami. Greg Jennings ran.

:rotflmao:

I'm gonna have to change my sig eventually to one of these Jennings facts.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not forget what a great grab he made on the injury. I found it funny when they said Troy Williamson of the Vikings was dropping balls due to being a young receiver. Sure doesn't seem to be a problem for GJ.

Reaction score
Sure doesn't seem to be a problem for GJ.

Now many people know this, but Superman's powers were based on Greg Jennings power, when Greg Jennings found this out, he made the creator of Supermans head explode. That is why Superman can't make heads explode, because the creator of Superman couldn't finish the list of powers Superman has. :D

Latest posts