Alexander ultimatum

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
klemet?(spelling) The te.
Kmet is nursing a knee injury, only played 13 snaps, zero targets. They targeted Tonyan 4x, 3 catches for 40 yds. Fields either throws short (to TE or RB), hangs on for 5 seconds & finds Moore, or runs. Need to take away 2 of those for success...guessing allowing short throws is best option.

Catamount1971

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? They bracketed Jefferson & virtually shut him down...why not the same plan on Moore? Who else will Fields target besides Tonyan?
Because the QB’s for Minnesota aren’t Justin Fields. Moore went for 159 yesterday and a few touchdowns and you are correct, there depth at wide receiver on the Bears is thin, so lock down Moore.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be Ja tried to alter play calling?
I don't know how he could do that. If zone is called; you have to play it. I do think he is really worried about his shoulder. I just think the guys we have back there right now have each other's backs and are playing as a unit. Why mess with chemistry? Unless during the game you find it is not working. I'm bummed about McDuffie and hope it's not a bad concussion though it looked bad. There seemed to be a big drop-off after him. Though maybe Wilson will be more aggressive with some game time experience. His specs are similar to McDuffie. I just don't like the chemistry with Campbell in there.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how he could do that. If zone is called; you have to play it. I do think he is really worried about his shoulder. I just think the guys we have back there right now have each other's backs and are playing as a unit. Why mess with chemistry? Unless during the game you find it is not working. I'm bummed about McDuffie and hope it's not a bad concussion though it looked bad. There seemed to be a big drop-off after him. Though maybe Wilson will be more aggressive with some game time experience. His specs are similar to McDuffie. I just don't like the chemistry with Campbell in there.
Not so much change the play. But causing issues . being an all around *****

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Though maybe Wilson will be more aggressive with some game time experience.
Huh? Wilson has 27 starts in his career. He is one of the oldest players on this roster. At this point he is what he is. Maybe his experience will keep him from some of the dumb rookie stuff. But then again his DC IS Joe Barry.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know one thing. There’s only a small minority of people NOT on the hot seat in GB if we lose to a 3rd string QB. In a way if it happens to Jaires replacement, he bears some fault.

It’s becoming apparent to me that Alexander is not immune to being replaced, so he might want to be on best behavior. I don’t think it’s that serious yet and much of this gets washed over and forgotten about with a Win, but Ja is also in no position to be acting a fool right now.
Except he has already been paid. Furthermore, he knows that pretty much every team in the league would be happy to pencil him in as one of their starting cornerbacks. The Packers have a very limited amount of leverage where he is concerned.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So now his pc he is serious?

Could it have been as simple as the PR dept said Ja can't act like he has been in pc and media?

PR dept has a lot of pull.

Then we have the coin toss...PR dept said that's enough, MLF had to do something

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trying to understand why JA would even care. He's got the up front money from the Pack, and if he's on the market, does anyone doubt he'd get major money from another team that figures they can straighten him out?

You're exactly right...and when you think about the fact that being an Nfl player is just a job to a lot of guys just like working at McDonald's is just a job for a lot of people. Then you realize, he'd be likely to make even more money in that scenario.

Additionally Id be shocked if JA is the only defensive player that has gone to MLF and complained that the way JB calls defense is making them look bad and costing the team games. In fact I bet some offensive players have too. You really think Aaron Rodgers never said anything?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So now his pc he is serious?

Could it have been as simple as the PR dept said Ja can't act like he has been in pc and media?

PR dept has a lot of pull.

Then we have the coin toss...PR dept said that's enough, MLF had to do something
Yup

Members online

Latest posts