Green Bay wasn't the only team that didn't do well...

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Monday Night Football announcers were almost as bad.

How can they talk for two hours about Carson Palmer? Other than providing hope, what has he done?

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No different then Madden talking about Brett for 2 hours....face it when the game sucks it hard to find things to talk about.

mineral723

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
Other than providing hope, what has he done?
Threw 3 TD passes in the first half after having someone else's achilles tendon strapped into his knee in his first time on the field this year?

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Theisman talked about Brett for a bunch of the night last night too. He's bloody insufferable.

Yeah, I hate when people say good things about Brett too. Don't you TO?

Insufferable...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
How can they talk for two hours about Carson Palmer? Other than providing hope, what has he done?

Many feel he was the best QB in the NFL last year, before his injury. He makes an amazing comeback and comes out like the second coming of Joe Montana and we can ask what has he done?

Amazing!

RP

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
TOPackerFan said:
Theisman talked about Brett for a bunch of the night last night too. He's bloody insufferable.

Yeah, I hate when people say good things about Brett too. Don't you TO?

Insufferable...

I hate it when they have nothing new to add to the discussion. It's all Brett didn't retire because, how many more years will he play, blah, blah, blah. I'd really prefer if they'd shut their pieholes and talk about the football game.

And I seriously hope you're not defending the way Theisman calls a football game. He makes me nostalgic for the days of Baldinger and Millen.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
The Monday Night Football announcers were almost as bad.

Theyre looking to give some real man love to carson palmer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts