Great Read on My Favorite Packer of All Time

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...dering-what-comes-next-kb37ol9-134651583.html

Kind of makes me think, Are any of those things he is looking forward to down the road possible? Is he a late candidate for HoF? Could he be put on the greatest ring of honor in all of NFL? Retired jersey? Personally I would like to think the packers would retire the jersey of the guy who holds more than a few franchise receiving records, never left Green Bay in the twilight of his career when production wasn't favoring him, and has been a pillar of the community, the locker room, and on the field itself.

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh I was just going to post this! I hope TT let's him stay until he wants to retire! I don't want DD in any other city than Green Bay, what he does for the community is absolutely outstanding! (Plus he's my favorite Packer of all time!) DD is basically the poster child of a Green Bay Packer, I hope he gets to stick around until he wants to!!!

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great article. What a guy, man. Not sure if I think he's a Hall of Famer, but a great guy none the less.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With that smile and some makeup, he could play Scatman Crothers in the biopic.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Hate his career is coming to an end, he's been here forever, atleast he's retiring a Pack in his last years and not going to another team.