Grant or Finley for the playoffs?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Grant could of made it back if he wasnt on the IR but I dont think the pack wanted to carry him on the roster til then. Heard Finley is still not able to run or cut, not sure if thats true of not.

OP
OP
A

animalmother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well a player can come off IR and take someone's roster spot if they're cleared by doctors. Problem is I don't think anyone knows anything about either of their statuses but I thought I'd try and see if anyone did.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think one of the JS writers last week wrote neither are ready.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well a player can come off IR and take someone's roster spot if they're cleared by doctors. Problem is I don't think anyone knows anything about either of their statuses but I thought I'd try and see if anyone did.

No they can not. IR equals done til next season.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You're probably thinking of Will Blackmon, who was put on IR, but then waived with an injury settlement, allowing him to seek another team to play for.

He could have come back to the Packers after week 10, but by then he was signed by the Giants.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
From this site

NFL Injured Reserve Rules | eHow.com

Players on Injured Reserve

According to the official NFL injured reserve rules, once a player is placed on the I.R. list, he is unable to return to play until the end of his team's current schedule. Furthermore, he may not practice with his team until the conclusion of that season.

Staff online

Latest posts