Good packer apparel in Dallas?

NewPackerMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know of a spot in Dallas with some real packer gear? Not the sports authority 2 racks of schmitz but quality gear- preferably SB45 logo'd?

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to order things online for a good selection. You have little to no chance of getting good stuff in a store.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wait til after the game and you can get everything 1/2 off at any mall in dallas

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be tough finding either of the teams merch this close to the game in Dallas. My Brother in Law is a Lieutenant with Dallas PD,He lives in FT Worth,I just left him a voice mail.He's a Saints fan.Talked to him last night and he said there were many more Steeler fans in Dallas then Green Bay fans. My Brother in Law is pretty busy as one can imagine, if he gets back to me on where to buy some Packer gear I'll post it up here pronto.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wait til after the game and you can get everything 1/2 off at any mall in dallas
Bingo. Now is NOT the time to pick up either of the teams gear.Stuff will be way over priced as bandwagon fans from both teams have been snatching it up as they will be wanting to pose as long time fans. All my jerseys have mustard stains,grass stains from playing pick up ball on my lawn and the imprint of a pepperoni that magically found it's way on there during a pizza and wings "Moment".

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
There is a sports store in Plano, TX on Parker/Alma that has a Packer football player inflatable out front of it. No idea if they stock clothing, but I bet they have some stuff.

OP
OP
N

NewPackerMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - couldn't make it out to Plano but did get to the walmart right across from the stadium - good selection given the circumstances and met Charles Haley to boot

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - couldn't make it out to Plano but did get to the walmart right across from the stadium - good selection given the circumstances and met Charles Haley to boot

Wow, that's cool. Even if he was a 49er/Cowboy. heh. Only guy to have 5 SB rings I believe.

Members online

Latest posts