Good News, Bad News

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Probable huh? I hope he doesnt come back too soon and get his bell rung for good. Maybe MM will elect to have a better "balance" this game in order to keep AROD from standing in the pocket and throwing 53 times!!! Give BJack a chance!!! CM3 is a beast... Im sure he will be out there... Dang I hate injuries!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hear me, God please let them hear me! Rest both of them this game! I don't care if we lose, well I care but good Lord! I'd rather sacrifice losing this game (Miami) than risk losing either Rogers or CM3 for any length of time. It's simply not an option! Think of the broader spectrum rather than one single game! It will do us no good to win the battle and risk losing the war! I know this logic may sound warped but somebody please!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hear me, God please let them hear me! Rest both of them this game! I don't care if we lose, well I care but good Lord! I'd rather sacrifice losing this game (Miami) than risk losing either Rogers or CM3 for any length of time. It's simply not an option! Think of the broader spectrum rather than one single game! It will do us no good to win the battle and risk losing the war! I know this logic may sound warped but somebody please!

NO DOUBT!

Besides, we need everyone we have for :viksux: next week.

Members online

Latest posts