1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Game Thread

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packedhouse, Aug 11, 2008.

1. packedhouse

packedhouse Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Rogers looked good, the second string defense looks awful

2. packedhouse

packedhouse Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I can't spell

The defense backs are playing too far off the receiver and the tacklers aren't tackling. Someone should tell them that you only make this team if you play well

3. packedhouse

packedhouse Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I can't spell

The defense backs are playing too far off the receiver and the tacklers aren't tackling. Someone should tell them that you only make this team if you play well

4. starpass

starpass Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: Ga,e Thread

abdul hodge looked pretty good...how bad is ruvel hurt...jordy caught one...Rogers looks ready...he missed a wide open shot...took advantage the next play...Brohm had rookie jitters...we need a veteran back up...where is Vinne Testaverde?

5. packedhouse

packedhouse Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Hodge has been the only bright spot of the second string defense. The only one.

I'm really tired of listening to Larry, Curly and Moe. What the hell is curly doing wearing a Brett Favre Jets jersey. This is a game in Lambeau field, how stupid can he be?

6. RockJock07

RockJock07 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I hope he's retired because there is no way he's a part of this team. Overall tonight I was pleased. I thought the first team o and d looked pretty good and there were key members missing on both sides of the ball, more so on Defense.

The front 7 overall looked bad but again, that's the injuries. Jordy is a hoover, he needs to be on the first team if Jennings is not gonna play on saturday. I thought Brohm looked better the longer he was in there and Flynn looked very average.