Game Plan Vs Cardinals

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
We should rest all the starters imo. No sense risking a injury at this point. Also would give some 2-3rd stringer some experience in case they need to play in the wildcard game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The main important thing, to me, is that the Pack work on not getting as many penalties.
Hopefully Mike will rein them in of that.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm guessing this game would matter for the coaches to study game film of the opposing team before they face each other in the playoffs?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Bench everyone, show the Cardinals nothing in case we play them the next week.

If it was possible to forfeit a game without playing it, i'd be all for that.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Start Rogers. Let him play about 1 quarter, then let Flynn run the show for the rest of the game. Also, keep Grant on the sidelines and let the Cardinals deal with Ahman Green all day long !!!! I loved that Green got his first touchdown since re-signing as a Packer. He is a great runner, and this would be the perfect game to use him.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Start Rogers. Let him play about 1 quarter, then let Flynn run the show for the rest of the game. Also, keep Grant on the sidelines and let the Cardinals deal with Ahman Green all day long !!!! I loved that Green got his first touchdown since re-signing as a Packer. He is a great runner, and this would be the perfect game to use him.
We can only hope this is how it goes, give the Starters a quarter to see what they are up against the next week then see what our second string looks like

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it was possible to forfeit a game without playing it, i'd be all for that.
I was thinking of that too.
The team that forfeits would get an L in their standings. (At least we do in softball.)
And since football is all about winning, I don't think either team would want that. Plus what about all the ads that are already paid for, the network, fans and all that stuff.
So maybe there's a contract that both teams have to abide by and play?
I dunno what the forfeit rules are for NFL but I would think there would be some penalties for the team that calls it.

Besides, I want to see a chance at the Pack/Queens ending up with the same records.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Packers will not just lay down Momentum and confidence is what matters. I can see resting our critical players after the first Q. We do not need any injuries at this point. this will give flynn and 2nd 3rd string personell time on the field.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts