1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Fußball-Bundesliga

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by PackerFan71, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,218
    I think Pep might do just that. Bayern has midfielders out the wazoo. What they need is versatile defenders.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

2. PackerFan71

PackerFan71 This is the life.

Ratings:
    +959
    Id happily accept, Luiz is erratic and better in midfield. Kroos could replace some of our dead wood in the middle.

3. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    Yes Sandolf but "Versager" hits the nail on the head, thats what they are. Nothing but disgusting to see highly paid football pros not willing to fight for the heap of money they get.
    But to be fair - Heiko Westermann doesnt deserve to be on the cover. At least he always fights and he is a very nice guy ! I like him.

4. Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers 1. FC Eintracht Bamberg

Ratings:
    +551
    Today is the day!!! A 12 hour flight to Geramy awaits me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    Enjoy your trip Bundesbiers, Gute Reise ! ;)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  6. Wolf Packer

Wolf Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    David Luiz has all the potential to become possibly the best holding midfielder in the game. On the ball he's fantastic, off the ball is where he needs to put in some work. 26m is an awful lot of money when you're buying on potential alone.

7. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +286
    It is as you predicted nessie. That one win vs Schalke was enough to save VfB.

8. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    And now Im scared of getting a heart attack next weekend. :(
    Fortunately Schalke needs at least one point to secure the third place so I dont expect Nuremberg to win.
    The question is what is Team Plastic doing against Braunschweig and most important - do we have a chance to win at Mainz. Its a pity that they lost at Gladbach, I was hoping that they would be safe on the 7th place before playing us. :rolleyes:

Atmosphere is very tensed in Hamburg at the moment as you guys can see. Its embarrassing that these idiots call themselves HSV fans though it can be discussed if the police needed to storm the stands.

9. PackerFan71

Ratings:
    +959
    You get braindead nuptys like these at every club nessie don't think HSV is exclusive with them, a small minority of idiots who act up when things go wrong. Not real fans for me never will be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +286
    The other Team Plastik (RB version) is on to the 2. Liga. Dresden and Bielefeld have a head to head match to see who plays Darmstadt to survive. Dynamo is at home and has the GD advantage. Should be interesting.

It looks like Kaiserslautern is out of the mix. They'd have to make up six goals against Fuerth.... (who look to be the most likely candidate to finish 3rd now).

11. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +286
  12. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    Agree, in case we can secure the 16th place I expect to play Fuerth. Not easy but manageable. But on the other hand, which opponent is manageable for us this season :rolleyes:
    However, if we have the chance to avoid relegation and dont use this chance against a second tier team we simply deserve to be relegated.

13. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    Yeah, thats weird. He even thinks he was treated unfairly though he got a huge "discount". Other people outside of Bavaria would go to jail for up to ten years in similar cases. :rolleyes:

14. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    O.K , HSV published a press release today....
    In case we play the relegation match all season ticket holders get tickets for free. :rolleyes:;)
    Couldnt they wait to make this announcement until after the game against Mainz, Im a little superstitious.....:cautious:

15. Croak

Ratings:
    +1,218
    Boateng gets a 2 game ban. I'm just heart broken..:sneaky: Goetze isn't happy with his role, Mueller isn't happy under Pep. It looks like the house of Bayern cards is crumbling. Maybe the top tier of the Bundesliga can once again be exciting!

16. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +286
    Superstition means you still have hope.

17. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +286
    It is like moving Lewandowski readjusts the balance of power. :D

18. PackerFan71

Ratings:
    +959
    I just bought Mario Mandžukić for £16.5m for CFC on Football Manager good buy hes a big burly unit, banging them in now ha!

19. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    Thats a steal :tup::D

20. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    Yes, there is a little hope. Its a miracle so far, we lost 4 times in a row and are still ahead of Braunschweig and Nuremberg.
    In case we"ll make the relegation/playoff matches I'll be there for the home game on Thursday.

21. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    ....deleted, double post...

22. Croak

Ratings:
    +1,218
    I'm still struggling hard with some health issues, so this weekend I'm going up to Lake Erie with my brother and doing some walleye fishing. I'll miss footy all weekend. But I need the fishing.....:D

• Like Like x 1
  23. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +286
    I hope you get some half decent weather Croak. It has been rather unpleasant up here on the north shore of Lake Ontario.

24. Croak

Ratings:
    +1,218
    We're taking rain gear and woolens along!

25. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +737
    That sounds nice, its beautiful there. :tup:
    I've been to Lake Erie twice. First time as a High school exchange student I've been to Chautauqua where my guest family had a vacation home and second time two years ago when driving from Buffalo to Cleveland.
    Enjoy your trip and dont forget to cross your fingers for me and my team ! ;)

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1