Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha, there is hope that we wont see RB Leipzig ( :poop: ) playing 2. Bundesliga next year.
DFL refuses to give them a licence if they wont change their crest.
And they need to lower the hurdles for people who want to become a club member and they must reduce the number of Red Bull people in their club management :p:D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
O.K.....Schalke -Nuremberg 2-0 at halftime. No way that FCN is going to win this game. One problem solved. Team Plastic needs to score a second goal against Braunschweig please...
Very good game by HSV so far.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unreal...........

Thats true, thanks to Team Plastic and S04 we still have a chance to avoid relegation.
Best game since weeks and I think we didnt deserve the loss.
Anyway - crunch time on Thursday, I'll be there. First game at home, away on Sunday.

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
"Ihr habt eine Stunde Zeit, die Stadt zu verlassen"

In einer dramatischen Partie unterliegt Dynamo Dresden zu Hause Arminia Bielefeld und steigt damit in die Dritte Liga ab. Ein Teil der Dynamo-Fans bedrohte im Anschluss die eigenen Spieler.

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/2...-eine-Stunde-Zeit-die-Stadt-zu-verlassen.html

---
This spirit of the Wild Wild East lives on I guess. :D

A mixed bag of results to conclude the season. Team Plastik 1 did their job versus Braunschweig. Team Plastic 2 humiliated the Kickers. Good for you nessie. Bad for me.

Good luck in your head to head against Fuerth. HSV is going to have to win one of those... (barring penalty kicks).

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Ihr habt eine Stunde Zeit, die Stadt zu verlassen"

In einer dramatischen Partie unterliegt Dynamo Dresden zu Hause Arminia Bielefeld und steigt damit in die Dritte Liga ab. Ein Teil der Dynamo-Fans bedrohte im Anschluss die eigenen Spieler.

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/2...-eine-Stunde-Zeit-die-Stadt-zu-verlassen.html

---
This spirit of the Wild Wild East lives on I guess. :D

A mixed bag of results to conclude the season. Team Plastik 1 did their job versus Braunschweig. Team Plastic 2 humiliated the Kickers. Good for you nessie. Bad for me.

Good luck in your head to head against Fuerth. HSV is going to have to win one of those... (barring penalty kicks).

I watched the Dresden game on TV, their fans are idiots. Happy that Arminia finally won the game. Not only because HSV and Arminia have a fan friendship, they simply were the better team though they lost one player because of a red card early in the game.
Lets see how HSV is doing on Thursday, as you wrote this time we need to win a game by ourselves.
Kickers lost against Red Bull ? Well, there might be an unexpected chance for a revenge for Kickers next season. Not sure if they will get their licence for the 2. Bundesliga :p

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Kickers lost against Red Bull ? Well, there might be an unexpected chance for a revenge for Kickers next season. Not sure if they will get their licence for the 2. Bundesliga :p

haha... that's the spirit nessie! You know the saying about glass houses. You'd better hope the Millerntor moment is for RB Plastik to enjoy and it isn't HSV being passed down to play the Kickers at the Waldau. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha... that's the spirit nessie! You know the saying about glass houses. You'd better hope the Millerntor moment is for RB Plastik to enjoy and it isn't HSV being passed down to play the Kickers at the Waldau. :D
Our CEO says we will get the licence, doesnt matter if its for the 2. or 1. Bundesliga :rolleyes:
Its the same CEO that missed any single goal since he is in charge. Im really scared....:cautious:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Ha, there is hope that we wont see RB Leipzig ( :poop: ) playing 2. Bundesliga next year.
DFL refuses to give them a licence if they wont change their crest.
And they need to lower the hurdles for people who want to become a club member and they must reduce the number of Red Bull people in their club management :p:D

Wow, really? Have a link for this? This is great news!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Sandolf... some photos from FC Koeln gegen St Pauli. I was EXTREMELY lucky to meet someone at the stadium (got there very early) who worked at the stadium, and his brother's wife did not come to the game so I got the extra ticket in the supporters section where they wave the flags and its standing only. Unbelievable! And a great 4:0 win.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And then on to Bamberg. FC Bamberg gegen SV Heimstetten. A glorious 5:2 victory. Over the last 3 games, FC Bamberg has scored 15 goals.

And then the kicker, they had a surprise waiting for me at halftime.

The team posted this on their FB page, and their write up was a bit comical and I think there is a bit of translation errors... "mittleren Westen"... lol

Ganz besonderer Gast aus dem „mittleren Westen“

Bei seinem Heimspiel am Freitagabend gegen den SV Heimstetten (5-2) durfte der FC Eintracht Bamberg einen seiner wohl am weitesten entfernt wohnenden Fans im Fuchs-Park-Stadion begrüßen: Tyce Heldenbrand. Der 41-jährige US-Amerikaner, der ursprünglich aus dem kalifornischen San Diego stammt, wohnt mittlerweile in Las Vegas (Nevada) – Luftlinie gut 9....000km von Franken entfernt.

Seine Liebe zum „1.FC Bamberg“ entdeckte er bei einer seiner Reisen durch Deutschland, die er seit 2002 regelmäßig macht: „Bamberg ist mit Abstand die schönste Stadt, die ich bisher gesehen habe bei meinen Aufenthalten in Deutschland. Irgendwann bin ich dann auch einmal zu einem Spiel des FC gegangen und war sofort begeistert“. Seitdem besucht er in regelmäßigen Abständen nicht nur seine Lieblingsstadt, sondern auch seinen Lieblingsverein. Wenn er nicht in Deutschland ist, bleibt er trotzdem immer auf dem Laufenden: „Ich checke die Ergebnisse an jedem Wochenende und drücke die Daumen, dass die Jungs gewinnen“.

Als Dankeschön für seine Unterstützung aus der Ferne bekam der US-Amerikaner in der Halbzeitpause der Partie von Spielleiter Alexander Walltrapp und der Fanbeauftragten des FC Eintracht Bamberg 2010, Stefanie Lämmel, ein nagelneues Trikot mit Unterschriften der kompletten Mannschaft überreicht. Damit kann er nun auch offiziell das Sammeln anfangen, denn er hat bereits vor einem Jahr ein „Jersey“ der Domstädter erworben, das er jetzt mit dem neuen Trikot stolz in seiner Heimat präsentieren kann.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool pics and nice post on their Facebook site Bundesbiers :tup:
And indeed, Las Vegas is not the "Mittlere Westen" of the US ;)
Which football shirt is next ?

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

This board may be superior compared to the trolling of some of our Chargers board threads. On the other hand the lack of any acknowledgement when City won the EPL stands as rather dubious. So I am going to pat myself on the back in some defiance as I was the one who originally led you to 1. FC Bamberg. I am real happy that this has worked out so well for you.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Oh yeah, congrats on that City thingy. I was in Germany not really paying attention since I saw 4 games in 2 weeks. :D There's only soo much time for football when you are in a different country.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
It wasn't really you that I was referring to. It was more of a general comment and a reflection about some things that have gone well... and others less so.

Members online

Latest posts