Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Nope. I live in good ole America and this thread always shows up on my packers forum so I thought I'd step in for a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was just a joke for my friend Sandolf. Welcome here. Have a soccer team?

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Some may think that Green sucks and Cheese smells, but thats fine. Be alternative thats why we love the Pack. :laugh:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Some may think that Green sucks and Cheese smells, but thats fine. Be alternative thats why we love the Pack. :laugh:

Farbe bekennen! Too much green on Sunday is going to leave a bad taste for nessie.

Kickers... City... Chargers... the color scheme works. #justsayin'

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was going to be the case unless one or the other managed three goals. No away goals rule in the relegation ties... so I would say the Fuerth has worked themselves the slight advantage of their fate now being decided at home.
The only good thing is that its a 0-0 draw, very dangerous result for Fuerth as well. But we have to face the fact that relegation is very likely now. Im still a little shocked because of yesterdays appearance.....
Do these players know what they are paid for? Do they know that they are destroying the history of one of the most popular German football clubs?
I have my doubts :rolleyes:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
The only good thing is that its a 0-0 draw, very dangerous result for Fuerth as well. But we have to face the fact that relegation is very likely now. Im still a little shocked because of yesterdays appearance...

I was watching on Sky (Deutschland) nessie. I agree with what the commentator said at around about the 60th min.

"Hier ist nichts von Klassenunterschied zu erkennen!"

Fuerth looked the more lively of the two. Like a club that has been winning football matches... (which HSV has not).

Do they know that they are destroying the history of one of the most popular German football clubs?

We in Stuttgart-Degerloch are not burdened by history. :D

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Farbe bekennen! Too much green on Sunday is going to leave a bad taste for nessie.

Kickers... City... Chargers... the color scheme works. #justsayin'

How so sure have yeee a ball crystal? Justsayin'#

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The only good thing is that its a 0-0 draw, very dangerous result for Fuerth as well. But we have to face the fact that relegation is very likely now. Im still a little shocked because of yesterdays appearance.....
Do these players know what they are paid for? Do they know that they are destroying the history of one of the most popular German football clubs?
I have my doubts :rolleyes:

In my opinion nessie if Hamburg lose in all fairness they will deserve it, obviously I hope this does not happen though. Only half time. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching on Sky (Deutschland) nessie. I agree with what the commentator said at around about the 60th min.

"Hier ist nichts von Klassenunterschied zu erkennen!"

Fuerth looked the more lively of the two. Like a club that has been winning football matches... (which HSV has not).

We in Stuttgart-Degerloch are not burdened by history. :D

Lets say it as it is - Fuerth was the better team and thats frightening me. :(

Cool Kickers video and great music, never heard of Stullenheimer before. I like them, great song.
I assume they are from Stuttgart and I guess you know what "Stulle" means ? :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion nessie if Hamburg lose in all fairness they will deserve it, obviously I hope this does not happen though. Only half time. ;)
Fully agree because if we dont beat the 2.Bundesliga team we simply deserve to be relegated.
A little hope is left because a 0-0 is better than a 1-1 or 2-2 draw. One goal can change everything, especially if HSV scores first.
But at the moment it looks like as if Im going to have away trips to Bochum, Bielefeld or Aue next season. I assume you dont know any of these cities PackerFan71 ? :D
Btw - did I mention that there is one thing I really love about Professional US Sports ? :cautious: There is no relegation, regardless how bad a team is :D

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Fully agree because if we dont beat the 2.Bundesliga team we simply deserve to be relegated.
A little hope is left because a 0-0 is better than a 1-1 or 2-2 draw. One goal can change everything, especially if HSV scores first.
But at the moment it looks like as if Im going to have away trips to Bochum, Bielefeld or Aue next season. I assume you dont know any of these cities PackerFan71 ? :D
Btw - did I mention that there is one thing I really love about Professional US Sports ? :cautious: There is no relegation, regardless how bad a team is :D

It might surprise you nessie i know of Bochum a smaller city right? :cautious::)

I know no matter how badly an NFL team does there is no relegation, a very European way of doing it strange that eh? :eek:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might surprise you nessie i know of Bochum a smaller city right? :cautious::)

I know no matter how badly an NFL team does there is no relegation, a very European way of doing it strange that eh? :eek:

Yepp, its a city (pop roundabout 365.000) right in the heart of the Ruhr Area, right next to Schalke (Gelsenkirchen), Dortmund and Essen. Great old school stadium. :tup:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

I would love to see relegation in American Football. That way those Raider bastards can have a long stay down there... a really long stay. :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I would love to go see a game at Aue. Lila und Weiss. A nice stadium set up against the forest in the east of Germany.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I would love to see relegation in American Football. That way those Raider bastards can have a long stay down there... a really long stay. :D

Ha yeah they would be in permanent residance down there playing the high school and college teams. (In search of mediocrity) :roflmao:

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I still hope that I wont have to think about which new grounds to explore but in case we'll be relegated Aue is on top of my list ! :rolleyes:;)

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_(British_Columbia)

Re: your avatar... have you been there? :D People of the Lower Mainland... (the self absorbed creatures they are)... say there is no hope beyond Hope.

Nessie. Because I have a high regard for you, I am going to share a couple of personal reflections. When I left Vancouver I fully intended to return. I moved to Germany instead. It really shot the no hope beyond Hope argument completely out of the water. You never know what to expect.

In a way... (if you can follow the bits of "Blue" abstraction that I have posted for you)... I think that there is a good possibility that relegation is the best thing that could happen to HSV right now. I have followed all of my blue teams to the depths of despair and back. Last year's Kickers had me right at the edge of giving up on them. But even a small club like that has its pride and culture.

No matter what happens on Sunday life will go on. Hope is just a small town an hour's drive east of Vancouver.

Members online

Latest posts