Fußball-Bundesliga

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Looks like Arminia Bielefeld are in a good position to stave off the 3. Liga.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
What's the average salary for a soccer player? I'm interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of like fancy dinner menu pricing.

English Premier League - $$$$$ (Millions)
German Bundesliga - $$$$ (Million)
La Liga - $$$$
Serie A - $$$ - (Hundreds of Thousands)
French League - $$$
Dutch League - $$
MLS - Ham Sandwich and a bag of donuts.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Did someone say Braunschweig?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Kind of like fancy dinner menu pricing.

MLS - Ham Sandwich and a bag of donuts.

You can get a lot of doughnuts... (proper Hoser English)... for what Defoe and Bradley are making here.

"Toronto has not disclosed financial details of the recent acquisitions but Bradley’s transfer fee alone exceeds the 2013 salaries listed for Clint Dempsey and Thierry Henry, the league’s highest-paid players.

Add in Defoe’s transfer fee, pegged at between six million and eight million pounds (C$10.8 million to C$14.4 million) and lengthy contracts reportedly worth C$7.1 million a year for Bradley and C$8.3 million for Defoe, and Toronto is entering a whole new financial zip code in MLS."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...adley-will-help-end-futility/article16291958/

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Did someone say Braunschweig?

Ohh look its Derek Smalls from Spinal Tap. Beware of Cucumbers and socks.................:D

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_(British_Columbia)

Re: your avatar... have you been there? :D People of the Lower Mainland... (the self absorbed creatures they are)... say there is no hope beyond Hope.

Nessie. Because I have a high regard for you, I am going to share a couple of personal reflections. When I left Vancouver I fully intended to return. I moved to Germany instead. It really shot the no hope beyond Hope argument completely out of the water. You never know what to expect.

In a way... (if you can follow the bits of "Blue" abstraction that I have posted for you)... I think that there is a good possibility that relegation is the best thing that could happen to HSV right now. I have followed all of my blue teams to the depths of despair and back. Last year's Kickers had me right at the edge of giving up on them. But even a small club like that has its pride and culture.

No matter what happens on Sunday life will go on. Hope is just a small town an hour's drive east of Vancouver.

Thank you for your kind words Sandolf. :tup:
You might be right, maybe the 2. Liga is our best chance to rebuild the team and the whole organization. Our history, culture and pride is only a burden these days as you can see when following all the discussions about bringing in strategic partners and rebuilding the organization.
On the other hand , playing 1. Bundesliga since it was founded is one of the very few things that were left to be proud of.
Anyway, as a Kickers fan you know that you cant just give up your team. Its a lifelong relationship, in good and in bad times. ;)
But it hurts to see what incompetency, politics, wrong decisions and too much club member participation can make out of one of the most popular teams in German football.
Btw - they just published a ranking of the most popular football teams watched on TV. HSV finished on 4, behind Bayern, Doofmund and Schalke. And we havent won anything since 30 years an despite of the worst season in our
history !
However, I dont know what to do tomorrow at 5 pm, should I watch at home or at the stadium where they air the game ?
Or better doing some work around the house and just turn on TV to see the final result ? Even today Im very tensed and needless to say I barely found sleep after returning from the game on Thursday....:rolleyes:
No, I've never been to Hope Sandolf, but I've been to Vancouver ;)
But I thought Hope is really the last exit that is left and hey, as you said, you never know what to expect.
We'll be wiser tomorrow ! ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
His shirt is Shrewsbury Towns obscure even then.........dont ask i havent a clue either. :D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
But I thought Hope is really the last exit that is left and hey, as you said, you never know what to expect.

We'll be wiser tomorrow ! ;)

I have a feeling there is going to be drama. I can't wait for it to start.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Unbelievable... that was a Dortmund goal. And to think the Germans voted against goal line technology.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Was ein Scheisstag ! (Better dont write it in English ;) )
Feels like waiting to be executed..... 4 more hours until kickoff :rolleyes:

I'm not at home near my computer. So I didn't get to see the match. It must have been a good one.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Looks like another "Bavarian discount"

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
^Cool looking house Nessie. I tried to find Pear Schnapps for a friend here but was unsuccessful. Apfel Schnapps was the closest I could find.

Members online

Latest posts