Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Badstuber signed with Stuttgart. I’m glad I’ll still get a chance to watch him in the Bundesliga, I hope he has a full and healthy season. All the best Holger!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Badstuber signed with Stuttgart. I’m glad I’ll still get a chance to watch him in the Bundesliga, I hope he has a full and healthy season. All the best Holger!
Fully agree, like this guy. But I'm afraid his body isn't made for professional football.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
So now the word on the street is that Barca is making a move for Dembele with all their new money

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Thrilling game between Eisern Union and Holstein Kiel. 4:3. Glad for the live stream on Fox MatchPass. Have a feeling its going to be a great year of watching football.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just watched Red Bullshite get beat by Shaqiri and Stoke City. It was fun to watch him play at Bayern. He still looks like he's having fun.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
You know what I'm more worried about than a crappy preaseason?

An injury list that could almost field a full team :confused:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Unlike last year, no big upsets in the 1st round of the DFB Pokal. I shouldn't speak too soon, Hamburg SV hasn't played yet. :D:p

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
10 men 3rd division team....yikes.
We're just made for these surprises when playing DFB Cup. Don't know why but it has been like this for years now, except last season.
However, next weekend is more important though yesterdays result is nothing but embarrassing. There are no excuses for a 1st league team performing like this.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
9 years ago today, Thomas Mueller came into the match for the first time on Bayern's first team. Ten minutes before the end of the match he came on as a substitute for ....wait for it....Miroslav Klose against....wait for it.....Hamburger SV. Hamburg truly is the birthplace of champions! Just sayin'..... :whistling::roflmao:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
9 years ago today, Thomas Mueller came into the match for the first time on Bayern's first team. Ten minutes before the end of the match he came on as a substitute for ....wait for it....Miroslav Klose against....wait for it.....Hamburger SV. Hamburg truly is the birthplace of champions! Just sayin'..... :whistling::roflmao:
You are on thin ice, sir ! :mad::D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts