Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Striker Jhon Cordoba leaves Mainz to join Koln on a four year deal.

Hamburg make permanent their loan of Papadopoulos, and sign Bjarne Thoelke from Karlsruher. They also replaced Rene Adler with Julian Pollersbeck, who is the very well regarded keeper of the Germany U21 team.

Marcel Heller leaves relegated Darmstadt to join "still in the bundesliga (for now)" Augsburg.

Cordoba is meh... possibly a potential talent. Still hoping for much better.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern officially sell Douglas Costa to Juve, and immediately replace him with James Rodriguez! :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Sammer interview; Bayern struggling without sporting director. Hoeness is reason Lahm isn't sporting director. :mad:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Gnabry loaned to Hoffenheim for the season. Good move for everyone. Serge gets to play, hoff gets sent help for their CL campaign, and Bayern get him experience.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Those look slick

I think the new Bayern pre match shirt is pretty much the coolest ever

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love to see the boys lift the trophy at the end of the season, but I kind of agree with this article. I may have felt the same way last year too. I wouldn't be heart broken to see someone else lift the trophy unless it was Red Bull......

https://bayerncentral.onefootball.com/2017/07/the-bundesliga-bayern-competition/
Not going to happen. Red Bull is far away from being able to win the league, I expect Dortmund to have a better season and getting closer but not good enough or better than Bayern. And only if Aubameyang stays.
But in the end there is only one team who could surprisingly win the league - HSV. Who else ? :barefoot:;)

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
How does Red Bull get away with it? It seems like Dietrich Mateschitz is really the owner rather than following the 50 +1 rule. I know on paper he owns 49 per cent of the team. But it looks like they've given control to him, exclusively.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
How does Red Bull get away with it? It seems like Dietrich Mateschitz is really the owner rather than following the 50 +1 rule. I know on paper he owns 49 per cent of the team. But it looks like they've given control to him, exclusively.

Don't you dare get me started.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I just noticed that Fox MatchPass (formerly Fox Soccer 2 Go) will stream (4) 2.Bundesliga games in GameWeek1.

Today - VfL Bochum 1848 v FC St. Pipi
Saturday - FC Ingolstadt v FC Union Berlin
Sunday - FC Nurnberg v FC Kaiserslautern
Monday - Fortuna Düsseldorf v Eintracht Braunschweig

Pretty cool and I hope they aren't doing this JUST for Week 1, but rather the whole season. I'd love to see more FCN games.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just noticed that Fox MatchPass (formerly Fox Soccer 2 Go) will stream (4) 2.Bundesliga games in GameWeek1.

Today - VfL Bochum 1848 v FC St. Pipi
Saturday - FC Ingolstadt v FC Union Berlin
Sunday - FC Nurnberg v FC Kaiserslautern
Monday - Fortuna Düsseldorf v Eintracht Braunschweig

Pretty cool and I hope they aren't doing this JUST for Week 1, but rather the whole season. I'd love to see more FCN games.
Scheiss St.Pauli ! :mad:;)
How much is a Match Pass, is it only for one match und you have it to book every week for the game that you want to watch ?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
How much is a Match Pass, is it only for one match und you have it to book every week for the game that you want to watch ?

I pay 6.99 a month for MatchPass. It's a Fox Sports channel but for games that are not on Regular TV. They have ALL Bundesliga games regardless of which one is on the regular tv. So you can watch whatever Bundesliga match you want. They also have some MLS games on there. They show Rugby on there. USA national games are shown on there as well. They have some Ligue 1 and I think Serie A on there as well.

But I was shocked and excited to see they added some 2.Bundesliga games available to stream on the package. They didn't do this last year but I'm hoping they do this for the whole season and its not just for Week 1.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score

No, the name doesn't relate to how it actually works.

You can either get a monthly pass for $20, or an annual pass for $140. It gives you access to every single BL game, some MLS, various international friendlies, Champions League, Europa league, etc.

https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com/en/explore

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
6.99 sounds like a great deal. But 20 $ isn't bad as well. You're paying 20 Euros a month for Bundesliga only on German Sky TV. If you're interested in Europaleague or Championsleague you need to subscribe to a additional package, about 30 Euros a month both together. Plus 17 Euros for Cable TV and plus another 17,50 euros a month for public service broadcasters that you can't avoid and have to pay for by law. Thats about 65 Euros a month just for TV in my case :rolleyes: But thats a different topic....;)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
6.99? :eek:

Even if that is in Euro's it is way cheaper than we can get it in USA

Apparently I'm under the original contract with Fox Sports 2 Go when they started out (Think I bought a 2 or 3 year deal that I am still on). I apologize, it was 7.99/month. I didn't realize they increased the amount to $20, but not surprised. They have increased the amount and types of games they show. I even watched a few Rugby matches but I still don't understand the rules to this game. :laugh:

Members online

Latest posts