Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I watched three teams try to defend deep in their own half with 8 men against high powered offenses today; Bremen, Berlin, and Leicester. They all failed. I'm not sure you can do that without very fast players on the counter. Max Kruse had pace, but he's no Gareth Bale. It seems to me, you need someone who can turn on that extra burst, when needed, to pull off a successful counter attacking game plan. Other than that, I'm not sure what the answer is to teams with high powered offenses.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I still don't get why everyone outside the USA thinks everyone in the USA is a cowboy lol

I was just thinking; do you remember when we were in Berlin. There were some radio stations which played American music. They were almost all country music stations. Hmmmm.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Cool shirts they have, and they ship to the colonies too but you might be waiting a while for them.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Sweet. But shipping to the U.S. is probably about 40 bucks....:(

Yeah... always a downside to an expensive or cheap football shirt. just wanted to put it out there. There was 1 or 2 cool Bayern shirts also. I felt it was worth it to put it out there in case someone wanted to spend the money. It's hard to find old school jerseys at any price.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Cool shirts they have, and they ship to the colonies too but you might be waiting a while for them.

yeah... always a downside to the upside. But even myself never saw many of these football shirts. I ordered from them before and had my delivery in 5 days. Not sure it can happen for everyone like that... just wanted to make an option.

Some really cool shirts available. Much better than the USA plays in for the last 6 years.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
yeah... always a downside to the upside. But even myself never saw many of these football shirts. I ordered from them before and had my delivery in 5 days. Not sure it can happen for everyone like that... just wanted to make an option.

Some really cool shirts available. Much better than the USA plays in for the last 6 years.
They are getting quite a name for themselves as the goto people for retro shirts, they sell the ''real'' replicals. I too have bought from them before and the package arrived very quickly.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Pitiful, just pitiful....I don't remember seeing Bayern in 5th place for a long time. Heck Hamburg is right behind them. THAT tells you how bad Bayern's been playing. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like the new additions at Bayern are *beginning* to build some chemistry. We'll see how they do against pSG.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Looks like the new additions at Bayern are *beginning* to build some chemistry. We'll see how they do against pSG.

A pretty impressive game against what has been a pretty good schalke.

Also, Muller makes everyone on the pitch better with his presence.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A pretty impressive game against what has been a pretty good schalke.

Also, Muller makes everyone on the pitch better with his presence.

Yep on both counts. Robben even came out this past week and stated that Muller makes him better when he's on the pitch.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Heh heh heh. You know the official understands a player is exaggerating contact when the official walks over grinning at the two players on the ground.

Members online

Latest posts