Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Melanie Müller. Does this happen to be Thomas Müller's wife?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I wondered what started that fracas at the end of the Bayern Herta game...apparently Jarstein kicked a ball into Xabi's back.

And Ancelotti gave Herta fans the finger while leaving the stadium because they were trying to spit on him.

Good grief people.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I better switch off my TV. It's going to be the annual, heavy defeat in Munich.
And it's deserved, completely different, much better Bayern team than last week in Berlin :rolleyes: Congrats........

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Nessie...
No need to say sorry, absolutely deserved.:tup:
I hate these pu****. However, I wonder if it could make sense to just refuse to play the game in Munich in the future. Rules say that the result of a default game is 3-0 and that would be a huge improvement for us. And not to speak of saved travel expenses.... :whistling:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Pokal has been weird this year. Frankfurt and Monchengladbach are in the semi's, each having only played one top flight team. Same with Dortmund if they advance (likely).

Bayern the outliers with having to play 3 top flight teams. KHR needs to stop walking under ladders before the draw lol

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Well Nessie, that's exactly how you need to respond to a bad week. Good on Hamburger, another win and you could be out of the playoff zone

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Nessie, that's exactly how you need to respond to a bad week. Good on Hamburger, another win and you could be out of the playoff zone
Yes indeed but also a desperately needed win because Bremen won their game too. But its getting dangerous for Schalke now. And Volkswagen is also still in the race for relegation.
Last weekend was the game day with most scored goals this season btw. Bayern looks unstoppable and Dortmund seems to be back on track.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Yes indeed but also a desperately needed win because Bremen won their game too. But its getting dangerous for Schalke now. And Volkswagen is also still in the race for relegation.
Last weekend was the game day with most scored goals this season btw. Bayern looks unstoppable and Dortmund seems to be back on track.

Bayern clicking on all cylinders right now, definitely difficult for anyone to beat them when they are on this form. Tough break for Koln though since they are missing half their star players.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
No way they can keep this up, but SF Lotte is making this match with Dortmund quite interesting!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hamburg is "moving on up"......
Not really moving up as all the other teams won too, hope we can grab a point or even three at Eintracht on Saturday.
Very unusual situation at the moment, this season 37 points might not be enough to finish better than 16. :rolleyes: On the other hand I like that Augsburg and Mainz are now joining the dog fight :sneaky:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way they can keep this up, but SF Lotte is making this match with Dortmund quite interesting!
Was a great fight by them, definitely not a shame to lose 0-3 in the quarter-final against Doofmund. Has been a great run by Lotte!
This is what makes cup competitions so interesting.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I was sitting here all geared up and ready to watch some BL games at 9:30am (ET), and then I noticed it said "starts at 10:30am".

Freakin USA time change was last week. :mad:

Now I gotta figure out what I'm going to do for the next hour lol

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I was sitting here all geared up and ready to watch some BL games at 9:30am (ET), and then I noticed it said "starts at 10:30am".

Freakin USA time change was last week. :mad:

Now I gotta figure out what I'm going to do for the next hour lol

Yeah, Europe changes their daylight savings time on a different weekend then USA does. I think it's in 2 weeks for Europe.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bundes any idea why Modeste isn't on the France National team? The announcers were talking a little about it during the match today, but I just can't fathom why a player who scores as often as he does isn't included

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Bundes any idea why Modeste isn't on the France National team? The announcers were talking a little about it during the match today, but I just can't fathom why a player who scores as often as he does isn't included

No. To understand what the FFF does, well, we'd be better off solving the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle or Loch Ness, or finding Jimmy Hoffa.

Members online

Latest posts