Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern extremely fortunate to extend the lead at the top by a point thanks to Dortmund. Sloppy show by Bayern today, with even Neuer looking out of form. :confused:

Hopefully a match against Lewandowski's favorite Wolfsburg mid week will help oil the gears.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Also, good gracious Marco Reus, how many 1 on 1's with the keeper do you need to score?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Much deserved victory for the HSV. We can't win if we can't connect passes in the final 3rd.

We just need to worry about fighting for a Europe Spot now, and that's fine with me.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much deserved victory for the HSV. We can't win if we can't connect passes in the final 3rd.

We just need to worry about fighting for a Europe Spot now, and that's fine with me.
Cologne will qualify and to me more important than beating Efzeh is the way how we did it. It sometimes looked like real football with quick, vertical passes.
And thanks again for Mavraj....;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Well I'm sure all the headlines will talk about Bayern squeezing by with just one goal, but they dominated the match. A little more touch from Hummels who missed two free headers and it wouldn't even be something to talk about.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Multiple reports now that Lahm is indeed retiring this summer:cry:

Edit - Lahm has confirmed. Said he can play at the top of his game to the summer, but isn't confident he could past that, and as such will retire.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Watching the Berlin / BVB shootout I couldn't help but notice Burki takes an absolutely massive leap forward before the ball is touched. I hope the refs keep a better eye on that if another shootout happens.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im delighted :cool:
And it was absolutely deserved imho.
Other results are good too, Bayern and Gladbach won and that helps us enormously, thanks. ;)
The only downside is that Doofmund lost against Darmstadt but I dont think it will change the fact that Darmstadt is going to be relegated anyway.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The commentator in the Shalke match just said you can get into Bundesliga matches for as little as 10 Euro. Really? That's very inexpensive.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The commentator in the Shalke match just said you can get into Bundesliga matches for as little as 10 Euro. Really? That's very inexpensive.
Hmmmm, 10 Euros is pretty cheap, only possible in the standing section. But just looked it up - cheapest Bundesliga tickets are between 10 and 16 Euros, depending on the team. Cheapest Bayern home ticket is 15 Euros for example....