Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wolfsburg really played a great game. The sentimental part of me is happy they won after losing a player to tragic circumstances. The competitive part of me is not so happy. :cry:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well let's not discuss who resembles the Chargers. With all of the greenness around here... I can't help think Werder Bremen. Otto Rehhagel > Vince Lombardi. :D
Sacrilege only a Greek would think such thoughts.:D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The Bundesbraumeister must have got pissed backwards last night. He hasn't been around to defend the Stars and Stripes just yet.

(Burp). I'm here. I hate it when I **** backwards. What am I supposed to defend? Did I miss something?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
A good win for Kölle today. Bundesbiers has bragging rights in the Nessie-Biers derby. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
A good win for Kölle today. Bundesbiers has bragging rights in the Nessie-Biers derby. :)
Yeah, well deserved win for Koelle Bundesbiers !
We had twenty good minutes and three or four chances and if we had scored that early the outcome of the game might have been different. But Cologne had control over the game from the middle of the first half on and later took advantage of this terrible mistake by Westermann. All they had to do was waiting for the mistake that was sure t0 come.
To me it's very impressive to see what Stoger has made of a Cologne team that is mediocre at best. They are tactically excellent and this wont be the last surprising away win for them. :tup:
Anyway, we have to move on from this, next game is on Wednesday against Paderborn. ;)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yeah, well deserved win for Koelle Bundesbiers !
We had twenty good minutes and three or four chances and if we had scored that early the outcome of the game might have been different. But Cologne had control over the game from the middle of the first half on and later took advantage of this terrible mistake by Westermann. All they had to do was waiting for the mistake that was sure t0 come.
To me it's very impressive to see what Stoger has made of a Cologne team that is mediocre at best. They are tactically excellent and this wont be the last surprising away win for them. :tup:
Anyway, we have to move on from this, next game is on Wednesday against Paderborn. ;)

I'm still not sure how the first goal went in. I think your keeper should have had it. Went right between his legs and Risse wasn't that close in on the keeper.

16 of our 22 points have come on the road (only Bayern have more away points with 18). Had someone told me that we would've had 16 points away, I would've bet the farm we would be sitting in a European slot in the table. Unfortunately, our home form has been downright terrible. We have a hard time scoring at home. I hope that changes. Our next 2 games are at home against VFB and SC Paderborn. This is a chance to seize some home points and have good success in the Rückrunde.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hey Biers. Did you know the French salute and surrender sign are one and the same? :roflmao:

The French have an army? :D I've always loved French trope, but I've softened my stance on it. As it turns out, besides the Germans and the Brits, the French have been right up there in thwarting terror, so I've laid off the French trope recently.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Hey Biers. Did you know the French salute and surrender sign are one and the same? :roflmao:

I think what the French and the Americans have in common is that they are universally disliked around the world. We here in Canucklestan may be the only culture who could be deemed friends to either of them. The main difference here being that the French are okay with the unpopularity, even to the point of wallowing in it, whereby the USians are largely perplexed by it. Germans were pretty good with the US until Snowden revealed that the NSA was tapping Merkel's cellphone. Now that relationship is shot too! Oh well. :D

This French surrender myth is largely perpetrated by the second ugliest kid in the class pointing a finger. French people don't put up with shet from their governments, or they start burning tires in the street. Their governments in turn don't put themselves into shet that they can't extradite themselves from. Better to be saddled with a Freedom Fries reputation than ISIL!

The French manufacture military dirty tricks that the Israelis buy and pay for with American money. :D

Members online

Latest posts