From the land of the Vikes, I seek freedom...

ericvander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:viksux:

I live in MN, and all my friends give me crap for liking the Pack since I never lived in WI. I'm not sure how I came to be a Packers fan, but it is something I have grown to love more and more as the years go by. I am 28, have a wife and two kids, and love football season!

Hoping to find a community of ppl to share my passion with since I am behind enemy lines.

Ask me anything. Looking forward to meeting you all.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe its because you, like most straight men, dont like the color purple?

Welcome!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! i am at the UofM in minneapolis, so i am also confined to being surrounded by purple lovers. It gets sickening sometimes. thankfully i have a few people here with their heads on straight though

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Welcome! Post often. Last year must have been hell for you! You Sir, have very good football fan instincts.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer Nation hears your distress call and sends forces to rescue you and family! It doesn't matter where you are, just keep the Pack in your heart.

Reaction score
Amen ilovemypackers! I am realizing it's not the players that are full of themselves, it's the fans. I am going to get my Packer fix watching the game on Sunday at the cabin in the fine state of Wisconsin.
Go Pack (Go Jets on MNF!)

Latest posts