Football Gameplan's NFC Divisional Preview Video - Green Bay Packers vs Falcons

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCwQNX3m3TY"]Packers vs Falcons Video Preview[/ame]

Good Evening Packers Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always a pleasure bro! Thanks.
LUCK will be a factor, as it OFTEN is in closely matched contests. People forget about that aspect.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you putting Woodson on Gonzalez, but I hope the refs aren't too ticky tacky calling the physical stuff because Woodson, like Revis who always gets away with it, likes to clutch and grab a lot.

But taking away #88 is important on 3rd downs, and putting #38 on Roddy White, with Collins over the top lookin for the picks.... force Ryan to go to Michael Jenkins.... and we have to put a LB on Snelling or Turner.... stay on them. They won't get deep. But just stay on em so we can tackle them as soon as they catch it.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always a pleasure bro! Thanks.
LUCK will be a factor, as it OFTEN is in closely matched contests. People forget about that aspect.

Thanks FR!! This game WILL be another instant classic like it was in the beginning of the season

I agree with you putting Woodson on Gonzalez, but I hope the refs aren't too ticky tacky calling the physical stuff because Woodson, like Revis who always gets away with it, likes to clutch and grab a lot.

But taking away #88 is important on 3rd downs, and putting #38 on Roddy White, with Collins over the top lookin for the picks.... force Ryan to go to Michael Jenkins.... and we have to put a LB on Snelling or Turner.... stay on them. They won't get deep. But just stay on em so we can tackle them as soon as they catch it.

This is actually an awesome strategy.. the Falcons don't do anything special.. they keep it real simple, but they EXECUTE very well!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
EmDiggy,... Every time I see your name this tune comes in my mind!! I luvs it!!!

This verse applies to the game...(with imagination!!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwgFAuQExE"]YouTube - Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre "No Diggity"[/ame]

"With a capital G"!!!! (later in the song..)hehehehe

Shorty get down, good Lord
Baby got em up open all over town
Strictly biz, she don't play around
Cover much ground, got game by the pound
Getting paid is a forte
Each and every day, true player way
I can't get her out of my mind
(what)
I think about the game all the time

* ...k...i switch "her" to game!

Members online