Fleener?

D

Deleted member 6794

Zach Miller is still out there. He was seeking $5M/year from the Bears.

There´s no way the Packers should offer Miller anywhere near $5 million per season. He would most likely be capable of stretching a defense but he hasn´t done enough in his career to justify paying him that much.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
There´s no way the Packers should offer Miller anywhere near $5 million per season. He would most likely be capable of stretching a defense but he hasn´t done enough in his career to justify paying him that much.
Agreed on that would be WAY to much money and why the Bears let him test the market. I'm not even sure I would want him, even at 1/2 that money. Just posting that for people who think that the TE FA market has dried up. There are still guys out there.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd pay him 5Million a year, if incentive based that he have 800 yards, 60+ receptions and 8 TDs a season :D haha!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry I was half asleep last night lol what I meant to say was I don't know when he is eligible for the draft? Is he a freshman or sophomore.. I dunno if he has even played yet but the fact he is randy moss's son lol

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry I was half asleep last night lol what I meant to say was I don't know when he is eligible for the draft? Is he a freshman or sophomore.. I dunno if he has even played yet but the fact he is randy moss's son lol

Started out great...but ended up with a C+ for english grade. That last sentence hurt you haha!

D

Deleted member 6794

Thaddeus Moss committed to play for North Carolina State this offseason, so if he leaves college early he could be eligible for the 2018 draft.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson will have to keep his eyes on him through the next couple yrs there is always baby gronk but he is a full back lol

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score

"Sorry I was wasted last night lol" Fixed it for you.

Latest posts