Favre on pace to come up short

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figured midseason was a good time to figure out if Brett was on pace to break any records and it looks like he'll come up short unless he has a great second half which I hope he does. Here's his projected totals.
TD's=22 Needs 25
Yards=3896 Not this year
Attempts=610 Needs 748
Completions=358 Needs 290
Wins=6 Needs 10

I'm hoping he can get the td's but it will be tough heading into winter

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would like to see him break the records but rather see the Packers make the playoffs or finish respectable this year.

OP
OP
C

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with you there. I would of gladly had him hand off against the Bills but I don't want to go there again. To me it's just as good if he can keep the int's down. Would take a bit out of the record if he had 25 td's but along with 20 int's

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor Brett just doesn't have enough quality receivers around him. I will say this however, if he goes through his reads and makes good choices, there is no one better than him and if he gets hot and his receivers can get open. He can go on a 3 or 4 game terror too.

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some reason I see November as being Favre's month. I think he tears the Vikes apart, and then upsets the Patriots, and ends the month on pace to break the records.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor Brett just doesn't have enough quality receivers around him. I will say this however, if he goes through his reads and makes good choices, there is no one better than him and if he gets hot and his receivers can get open. He can go on a 3 or 4 game terror too.

I agree, packedhouse01.

Also need Jenning to stay on the field to compliment Driver.

Members online

Latest posts