Favre is open to mentoring Cam Newton

Reaction score
Another classy move by our ex. Refused to mentor Rodgers in GB. But he'll go help a guy who has the same agent! Wonder how much he's getting paid to be Cams mentor. Don't see him doing it because he's a nice guy!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Another classy move by our ex. Refused to mentor Rodgers in GB. But he'll go help a guy who has the same agent! Wonder how much he's getting paid to be Cams mentor. Don't see him doing it because he's a nice guy!
Well I give Favre credit, he is down in Alabama helping out after the flood they had.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cams father and brett favre are the ones in his ear? Wow the Panthers are lucky.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Favre was scared that if he was a mentor to Rodgers, he might have lost his starting role to Arod.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Now, you see here, Cam. This is the camera button. Now, what you do is you first have to leave a voice message, ok, so the girl knows you're into her, you know? Ok, then you take your best pair of crocs, puts them on, nice and comfy, tries to get you **** as hard as you can, and you zoom into it, so it looks big, you know? Then you send her those pics. I guarantee man, chicks love that. Just make sure she's the one getting those pics, you do not want anyone else getting those. Believe me, that **** tends to happen in the most crucial times!"

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"Ok Cam, all your guys covered? You just toss it up there and maybe somethin' good'll happen."

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
weird... out of all the QB's drafted, it's like Cam Newton is the least like BF

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously doubt Favre will go out of his way to mentor Cam...I know Bus Cook is his agent, but I just have a hard time seeing it...Favre the QB coach? Besides it's not a west coast system Cam will be under

Members online

Latest posts