Favorite DD Moment and/or Play

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In honor of one of the all-time great Packers, what is your favorite DD moment and/or play?

Moment - I will always remember him on the sidelines, injured, during SB XLV. Only because you could see the look in his face and eyes of how much it sucked he was injured and he wanted to be out there. You could see how important that game was to him. Even injured, he was out there rooting on his teammates to stop dropping it - i.e. Jordy and JJ - and get the job done that second half.

Play - Hard to surpass that unbelievable run after the catch against SF two seasons ago:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The golden smile. He will be missed.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure my favorite moment but I know what my favorite DD pic is this one

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In honor of one of the all-time great Packers, what is your favorite DD moment and/or play?

Moment - I will always remember him on the sidelines, injured, during SB XLV. Only because you could see the look in his face and eyes of how much it sucked he was injured and he wanted to be out there. You could see how important that game was to him. Even injured, he was out there rooting on his teammates to stop dropping it - i.e. Jordy and JJ - and get the job done that second half.

Play - Hard to surpass that unbelievable run after the catch against SF two seasons ago:

The golden smile. He will be missed.
Definitely THAT play yep.
That was when we used to beat SF all the time.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhh there's soooooo many!!! This is the most recent that comes to mind!!!!

Reaction score
I will always remember the 2 one handed catches, the super bowl sidelines, and the 49ers play.
The amazing thing is that he made both catches with his left hand over the shoulder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts