Family Night being livestreamed on NBC26

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If you're interested in watching a practice attended by 78000 people

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They said bears family night has 17k people attending.

For those at home keeping score, Chicago area is 9.5 million and Green Bay has 270k people.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley looked good during the 2 minute drill. Crosby had a rough night.

Nothing from one practice means much though. Those were just my primary observations.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just good to see everyone in action again! Mason had a rough ending there, but he will be fine! AR thrills the crowd with a 50 yarder into the net! Richard Rodgers shows why he will make the 53 as the 3rd TE. Young WR's continue to impress. Will we have a running game? Except for the rookie WR Pearson going down with an ankle injury, I didn't see anyone else injured.

Edit: Almost forgot to add......Marty is HUGE! Somehow he now looks bigger than life, maybe it's because he is a Packer. :tup:

Tune in Thursday for real game action against the Eagles.

Last edited:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Hundley looked good during the 2 minute drill. Crosby had a rough night.

Nothing from one practice means much though. Those were just my primary observations.

I guess the change in Place Holder and Snapper makes a difference. He was only few months removed from kicking back to back 50+ Yard FG to seal the deal against the Cowboys.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The long snapper is one of the most critical positions on any team. Trying to save money for a younger player over Goode, IMO is not the right thing to do. Heck all he has to do is snap and block? This is a huge issue with Crosby, he doesn't need to be back there wondering every time if the ball is going to be where he needs it. Hopefully they get it together in the preseason from the get-go.
http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/...cle_347d30b5-b62d-5f9c-af9d-11e9e0946fe6.html

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess the change in Place Holder and Snapper makes a difference. He was only few months removed from kicking back to back 50+ Yard FG to seal the deal against the Cowboys.
Mason was like 23 of 24 previous to family night this camp. Nerves on the two rookies?

Members online

Latest posts