EPL and British Football

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Jurgen Klopp with one of the best comebacks that I've heard in a long time, to a female reporter's dumb question; Reporter,"Do you remember your first time? Klopp, "Of course I remember my first time. Do you remember yours?"

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

this is for croak

Attachments

• Amazon-Zombies-1200x801 copy.jpg
    Amazon-Zombies-1200x801 copy.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 248

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Oh well thats Koeman out the door at Everton, sometimes alot of new players don't become a winning team so quickly. A shame because i think he is still a good coach, horses for courses.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Oh well thats Koeman out the door at Everton, sometimes alot of new players don't become a winning team so quickly. A shame because i think he is still a good coach, horses for courses.

something is definitely wrong there,but I think the failure to sign a real striker and defensive midfielder are more the problem. Could be Koeman is taking the fall for inept front office practices.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think Everton are safe, just because they have Allardyce as coach. He's an expert at saving clubs from the relegation zone.
They have improved under him, but in today's match, they couldn't get the ball near the goal very much. Maybe letting Lukaku go wasn't such a great idea.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
They have improved under him, but in today's match, they couldn't get the ball near the goal very much. Maybe letting Lukaku go wasn't such a great idea.
He is a very good player when he wants to be, he wont score for an age then all of a sudden get three.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ok folks. If there ever was reason to abandon your old allegiances and join the Toffee wagon it's right here;

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Everton about to get Besiktas best goalscorer, just a few weeks before Bayern play them.

A win-win for Croak :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Everton about to get Besiktas best goalscorer, just a few weeks before Bayern play them.

A win-win for Croak :D

They need a goal scorer since Lukaku left. :tup: Now they're losing Barkley to Chelsea for fifteen million. Not sure if that will hurt or help since Sam has his own plans. :unsure:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Mayor of Liverpool has contacted police to look into possible collusion on the Barkley deal. :eek: He thinks the price was artificially driven down to rip off Everton and somehow benefit the player and his agent.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just can say it again - hands off from club crests. Why did they need to change it? Whats wrong with the old one?
Besides team colours the crest is one of the most important identity establishing characteristics of a football team. The new crest looks like as if a designer has developed it who has nothing to do with Leeds, their history or with football at all.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I just can say it again - hands off from club crests. Why did they need to change it? Whats wrong with the old one?
Besides team colours the crest is one of the most important identity establishing characteristics of a football team. The new crest looks like as if a designer has developed it who has nothing to do with Leeds, their history or with football at all.

I agree. Nothing wrong with old crests. I kinda like Leeds so I felt bad for their fans. But the response from Zenit was sooo good.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Leeds are a great club, huge suppport and deserve better than that. Found this think its a fan mockup. Pretty good.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Ross County against Rangers at the moment and regarding the quality of this game makes me wonder what league both teams would fit in over here. Very poor performance by both teams however fun to watch as DAZN even covers the SPL.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Watching Ross County against Rangers at the moment and regarding the quality of this game makes me wonder what league both teams would fit in over here. Very poor performance by both teams however fun to watch as DAZN even covers the SPL.
Pretty low in comparison to the German leagues nessie, there is little to no money or club and association co-operation in the competitions. Clubs only option should be develop talent and sell it on if they are smart enough to do that. Its no doubt the same with all the other smaller nations around europe.

Members online

Latest posts