EPL and British Football

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Is he not getting a game? if you gave us Mueller you can have Costa with pleasure. :D

Carlo is benching him a lot. His starting times on the pitch have really dropped. I'm not a fan of even a 6 month loan of Costa. I'd like to see the Toffees go for someone with staying power. Mueller would do nicely. Think I should give Mr. Koeman a call?

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Carlo is benching him a lot. His starting times on the pitch have really dropped. I'm not a fan of even a 6 month loan of Costa. I'd like to see the Toffees go for someone with staying power. Mueller would do nicely. Think I should give Mr. Koeman a call?
Nothing ventured nothing gained.........but if he ever moved it would be to Real, Barca, Arsenal or suchlike. More chance Costa goes to Everton.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
If (and I don't think it will happen, but IF) Muller ends up moving to a different team next season I will never forgive Carlo.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Can't believe I keep going back to the computer to see if Everton can sign a striker and a center back within the next 6 - 7 hours... the blues got into my blood! :eek: (And I don't have to worry about Bayern. They did all their signing earlier in the year. :tup: As for the Union...they need to sign a whole new squad...:sick: )

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hey BuggyBill! Could you do me a favor and run a couple of cups of coffee over to Rooney's place? :coffee: Then smack a little sense into the old fart if you please. :mad:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Oh my. Everton, you spent all that money and you may be worse than last year. :cry:
It takes alot sometimes for new players to settle in, and Everton have played a few of the very stong teams first. Their results could improve now.

Edit : Hows this for a rant. :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I can't wait until my mighty 4th place Magpies play the cupcakes of Merseyside. :D:p

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Excuse me ?? How many trophies have you won ?.......:D

Oh, about half as many as the ones who claim to be Scousers. :cautious: Apparently; "Evertonians are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter." Um, however if I was born Evertonian, it took me about 60 years to find out. :unsure: (But I was born a Packer fan and never lived in Wisconsin either. :tup:)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Oh, about half as many as the ones who claim to be Scousers. :cautious: Apparently; "Evertonians are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter." Um, however if I was born Evertonian, it took me about 60 years to find out. :unsure: (But I was born a Packer fan and never lived in Wisconsin either. :tup:)

Have you ever watched "The Walking Dead " ? The ones walking around with a grey palour and lifeless expressions are Evertonians. I know because I was born there, so I have experience of them Bluenose.......