EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty low in comparison to the German leagues nessie, there is little to no money or club and association co-operation in the competitions. Clubs only option should be develop talent and sell it on if they are smart enough to do that. Its no doubt the same with all the other smaller nations around europe.
Hmmm, 3rd league for Staggies might fit and I think Rangers might play a good role in the first half of the league table of the 2. Bundesliga.However loved to watch the game as I could only visit the stadium of Ross County from the outside so far. Unfortunately they're on their way to be relegated. But as I wrote before - glad to have the opportunity to watch the SPL from time to time ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Seems congratz are in order for Wolf Packer, your team has reached the promised land once again. Hope you manage to stay there a bit longer and and finish of your Stadium. :)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And a fan here of a certain team is up against the wall facing back to back relegations. :eek::ninja:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry my man. I didn't pay much attention to the Championship League this year. Not sure what happened to the Black Cats.
it's pretty much been coming all season, was hopeful when we appointed Chris Coleman before christmas that he might keep us up, but depsite some better performances it just wasn't to be, at least we have a chance of winning a league next season(hopefully)

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smackeroonies... didn't know you lot said that too. Or wait, did you invent the word?
according to one stand up comedian(kevin bridges i think) if we had voted for out independence, then obviously a lot of the uncertainty came from money/currency etc... and smackeroonies was his suggestion of a new currency for Scotland

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I've just read on social media that the Liverpool goalkeeper has received death threats following his horrible performance in the champions league final. What the hell is wrong with people ????? It's a bloody game. :mad:

Members online

Latest posts