EPL and British Football

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Now I'm pretty happy Rodriguez came to Everton. He's apparently a huge draw to the growing latino population in the U.S. Everton just put on a full out marketing and development scheme here in the U.S. The number of Everton supporters clubs is growing all over the U.S. and Everton is opening up a U.S. office. I don't know where it will be yet. Man U has had a presence here for a long time. It's nice to see some blue competition come to the market! :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Everton just got permission from the Secretary of State to build their new 58,000 seat stadium at Bramley Moore Docks. The Liverpool Echo polled fans to see what club they would like Everton to play against for the first match in their new stadium. So far, the leader in votes is; Bayern Munich. LOL

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
nope, they don't play at home on the same days as it is anyway, same manchester utd/city.

Hm, interesting. Is the rivalry THAT bad between the two teams that it wasn't even discussed. I'm not overly familiar with the geography, but if they are both in the same vicinity, what you suggest makes good business sense.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hm, interesting. Is the rivalry THAT bad between the two teams that it wasn't even discussed. I'm not overly familiar with the geography, but if they are both in the same vicinity, what you suggest makes good business sense.
It's been like that for as long a I've known, even the likes of dundee/dundee utd don't play at home on the same day. it's probably a legacy of the hooliganism days

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was brought up black & white. not been to a game at St. James in years.
I have a friend from Dover who came to visit in 2019 & one thing he really wanted to do was take in a game at St. James. Yes he managed it.

Members online

Latest posts