EPL and British Football

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Or Barca. :)
The Hollywood pass is such a rare thing in the Premiership, i think he's finding that out. And the level of players at his previous clubs he was somewhat spoiled.

True. A lot of coaches could take the all star talent at Bayern and be successful. But to win with Man City in the extremely competitive EPL looks like more of a challenge.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
True. A lot of coaches could take the all star talent at Bayern and be successful. But to win with Man City in the extremely competitive EPL looks like more of a challenge.
It takes a little time to get the right formula, at the start of the season Conte at Chelsea was not struggling but he had not got the system right until he went for the old faithful Juve 3-5-2.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Great result for your team, would have been unfair if Liverpool got the equaliser. A deserved win by all accounts. :)

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Great result for your team, would have been unfair if Liverpool got the equaliser. A deserved win by all accounts. :)
I thought we were excellent. Liverpool had the majority of possession, but we had the much better chances. The speed of our counter attacking was something else, we were a threat all game.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I was watching it... a great game. The counter attacks completely unhinged Liverpool.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's ok, we will just concentrate on winning the Championship and promotion. We will high 5 you on your way down. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
thats ok, the Mags have been relegated more than us in the last 5 or so years. i still have some confidence that we will beat the drop, but we have too many injuries just now, we need to get players fit again

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wow. Tempers were sure flying between Arsenal and Hull for a bit. I think Arsenal expected to run all over Hull and instead, they have a match on their hands.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Better result from Everton today! It was a fun match to watch. The NBCSN announcers were a hoot. They had good banter going between themselves. I wish I knew who they were.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to Chelsea, a deserved Championship for the best team this season. :tup:
I will be a closer race next year because I expect a better City team and LFC might make another step forward.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Congrats to Chelsea, a deserved Championship for the best team this season. :tup:
I will be a closer race next year because I expect a better City team and LFC might make another step forward.
What a difference a season makes, last time players unwilling to play for a manager they did not like. This year playing well and the coach has everyone happy, he did a great job. Hate to say it but don't rule out Tottenham Nessie, they are so near to winning something all they need to do is be more clinical in front of goal.

Members online

Latest posts