EPL and British Football

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
LOL... From the Men in Blazers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt about it, this was the wrong call, should have been a penalty and if not at least the goal should have stood. But our refs over here aren't any better. Last Wednesday Hamburg lost 2-3 at Schalke. 3 penalties weren't given (2x Schalke, 1 x Hamburg), 2 goals by Schalke were offside and one goal by Schalke did not count because of an offside call that was wrong. Any questions :rolleyes::D
Hey stoppit now, if your not careful you'll end up sounding like one of the anti Celtic conspiracy theory mob! :eek:;) Stuff like that is always going to happen refs are human afterall, would be nice if the pro level ones were a tad more consistant at times...its infuriating when they are not.

i can take mistakes happening, it happens referee's are human(i think), but when it seems that it happens to your team more regularly than others, and from the same officials all the time, it does get frustrating to say the least.

thing is over the course of this season, if Aberdeen had taken the opportunities when the vicTIMS have dropped points we could actually be more than a few points clear at the top, so at the end of the day we have no-one to blame but ourselves

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
They loved him until he actually became the coach of a British team. Which is pretty much the norm.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Boy, Jurgen Klopp is taking a beating by the British press. They don't like him very much, do they?
He is a very likeable guy but he's too open and nice.......the British press like to build you up and then tear you down its a national trait.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well some of us did predictions on the EPL season standings. Let's see how we are all doing going down the stretch.

So, it all begins this weekend. Lets have a little prediction?

EPL Winner - Chelsea

Champions League Places - Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool

Europa League Places - Man Utd, Tottenham

Relegation - Bournemouth, Watford, Leicester

FA Cup Winner - Tottenham

Oh my sir. Leicester doesn't appear to be relegated this season. :)

EPL Winner => Chelsea
CL Places => ManU, City, Arsenal
EL Places => Liverpool, Southampton (or Swansea)
Relegation => Crystal Palace, Watford, Bournemouth
FA Cup => Man City

City will be the only team that can stop Chelsea from winning the EPL for the second year in a row. Not sure about Liverpool and how much they will miss Stirling ?

EPL Winner - Man City

Champions League Places - Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham

Europa League Places - Man Utd, Liverpool

Relegation - Norwich, Watford, West Brom

FA Cup Winner - Chelsea

I have an outside chance at Norwich going down.

:roflmao: at everyone who's predicting CL spot for Liverpool!

They finished 8 points behind a CL spot last season and had a mediocre transfer window. Milner and Benteke are average at their best. 6th if lucky, 5th if extremely lucky and lower if they play like normal.

Winner: Chelsea
CL spots: Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City
EL: Liverpool, Spurs
FA: City
Villa, Wartford, Sunderland

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Going by this years table heres my early prediction for next year........:roflmao:
Champions - Norwich City
Champions League - Leicester City, West Ham, Tottenham.
Europa League - Stoke City, Watford, Brighton.
Relegation - Everton, Man U, Liverpool
FA Cup - Sheffield Wed
Carling Cup - AFC Wimbledon

Last edited:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone who had money on Leicester at the beginning would is about to become quite rich now.

Tbh, no one could have predicted this top 2.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I know of a fellow who put money on Leicester winning the title at the start of the season odds of aprox 2000-1, he stood to win about £100,000 if he waited to the end of the season and they won. During their little wobble a few weeks back the sneaky/greedy betting company gave him the option of cashing in their and then for £30,000 he accepted. Remains to be seen if he gained 30k or lost 70k. Muppet.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, Gers are back in the SPL.
To me thats good news, thats where they belong. Hope they have learned their lesson...

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it is only rumor, but do you think Man U is going to make a serious bid for Ronaldo?
I read that Real will sell him if there is an offer of at least 60m Euros. But I'm not sure that ManU or any other team is willing to pay that amount of money for a player who turns 32 next February.:cautious:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Good result for Spurs beating the Rags 3-0. Pretty much guarantees a CL spot from them.

Members online

Latest posts