EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction, but I was only 6 at the time

At the start of the season I said I would be happy just if we were closer than the 17 point difference that it ended last season. Now being this close, I'm starting to get excited about the possibility
Ahh in that case your off the hook. Its there for the taking Celtic are pretty poor.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like Robles has taken over the starting Goal keeper slot at Everton. The American just can't cut the mustard. ;-)

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a strange call by the ref and an intersting article about it
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...y-madden-s-call-infuriates-aberdeen-1-4042813
so this made it to germany did it?

It's hard not to sound like a conspiracy theorist being an Aberdeen fan just now, but some of these decisions that have been going against us this season are just shocking. being a qualified referee myself, i know it can be a hard thing to do, and mistakes can be made. but that one imo was a penalty, albeit a soft one, the rules say it's up to the defender to get out of the way of an attacking opponent, not the other way round. there was contact there, so how can it be a free kick to utd? thing is we had another goal ruled out for offside in that same game as well!!

there must be a youtube video out there of bad refereeing decision against aberdeen this season

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

It's hard not to sound like a conspiracy theorist being an Aberdeen fan just now, but some of these decisions that have been going against us this season are just shocking. being a qualified referee myself, i know it can be a hard thing to do, and mistakes can be made. but that one imo was a penalty, albeit a soft one, the rules say it's up to the defender to get out of the way of an attacking opponent, not the other way round. there was contact there, so how can it be a free kick to utd? thing is we had another goal ruled out for offside in that same game as well!!

there must be a youtube video out there of bad refereeing decision against aberdeen this season
Hey stoppit now, if your not careful you'll end up sounding like one of the anti Celtic conspiracy theory mob! :eek:;) Stuff like that is always going to happen refs are human afterall, would be nice if the pro level ones were a tad more consistant at times...its infuriating when they are not.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
What a wonderful left footed strike by Mahrez! Leicester City are not to be denied. I think the Rags are the most difficult match they have left in their run in to the title.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
What a wonderful left footed strike by Mahrez! Leicester City are not to be denied. I think the Rags are the most difficult match they have left in their run in to the title.
In which case lets all just give it to the Fox's now! ;):D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

No doubt about it, this was the wrong call, should have been a penalty and if not at least the goal should have stood. But our refs over here aren't any better. Last Wednesday Hamburg lost 2-3 at Schalke. 3 penalties weren't given (2x Schalke, 1 x Hamburg), 2 goals by Schalke were offside and one goal by Schalke did not count because of an offside call that was wrong. Any questions :rolleyes::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
No doubt about it, this was the wrong call, should have been a penalty and if not at least the goal should have stood. But our refs over here aren't any better. Last Wednesday Hamburg lost 2-3 at Schalke. 3 penalties weren't given (2x Schalke, 1 x Hamburg), 2 goals by Schalke were offside and one goal by Schalke did not count because of an offside call that was wrong. Any questions :rolleyes::D

Bundesbiers needs to be called up as a ref from the Oberliga to the Bundesliga ASAP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts