EPL and British Football

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Leicester United ??? Cameron, you are such a ****. Stop trying to get down with the common people.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Or the 49ers....

Congratulations to Leicester, they definitely earned this one!

I had no idea how right I was!:roflmao:

San Francisco 49ers (NFL): On Dec. 1, after a 3-8 start to the football season, San Francisco was tied for the worst record in its conference. Still, you could've taken them at the same odds to win a title as Leicester City had before the season. San Fran's odds actually rebounded to 2,000-1 after a Week 13 win, but they were off the board one week after that.

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/five-asid...rs-behind-leicester-city-premier-league-title

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah after that anythings possible, Hamburg winning the league is very similar. You would be wasting your money 99.9% of the time but its worth a small punt every season from now on. :tup:
You never waste your money when placing a bet on Hamburg. You just shouldn't expect to get something back ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
This made me laugh, never seen so much petty niggling handbags at dawn footage. :roflmao:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well after a great comeback against chelsea, sorry @PackerFan71 , Sunderlands own premier league future is in their own hands, a win against Everton on wednesday will make us safe while sending down the dirty MAGS and the canaries

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
well after a great comeback against chelsea, sorry @PackerFan71 , Sunderlands own premier league future is in their own hands, a win against Everton on wednesday will make us safe while sending down the dirty MAGS and the canaries
To be honest i was wanting Chelsea to lose (bear with me on this) against Sunderland only because we have nothing to play for at all. And the fact of all the teams struggling at the trap door Ashleys Newcastle are the ones i most wanted to get relegated, imagine my annoyance when we went 0-2 up but i knew an Allardyce team would not give up. Good luck its all in your hands now.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

:laugh::laugh::laugh: It was the nicest one I could find.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hoping Sunderland stay up, i quite fancy a weekend in Newcastle next season.
And send Norwich down too, theres always been real bad blood between Wolves and Norwich for some reason, they've even got a chant about how they 'only hate Ipswich and Wolves' :roflmao:

Fancy yourself a weekend in Sunderland instead. :laugh:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

:laugh::laugh::laugh: It was the nicest one I could find.

I'll le you off with that one, only cos i think Ryan Styles is one of the funniest men alive, used to love it when he was on "who's line is it anyway?"

but regardless, the toons gan doon

No more wins against Everton! I forbid it! :mad:
everton are so pish, even villa could beat them just now

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Yepp, good job.
But what makes me sad is that they're leaving Upton Park just to move over to this soulless Olympic Stadium.

Same could be said for us leaving Maine Road for the City of Manchester Stadium. It is hard to imagine what things would be like if that had not happened.

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
And we live to fight another year in the premier league, bubye newcastle and norwich. i'd accept some midtable mediocrity this time next season

Think it might have been Carragher who said straight after the game last night, that in previous seasons when your boys have stayed up by the skin of their teeth, we've expected it to happen again the next season, and it did.

This pre-season though, with a man in charge like Big Sam, I think things will be much more organised, remember, **** Advokaat didnt actually sign his contract until later in the summer, which messed up the entire season preparation.

Expect some big signings to come into the SOL, maybe a cheeky bid for Benteke after the Euro's, I think we'd be suprised at how little Liverpool would want for him, as he's certainly out of favour at Anfield.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think it might have been Carragher who said straight after the game last night, that in previous seasons when your boys have stayed up by the skin of their teeth, we've expected it to happen again the next season, and it did.

This pre-season though, with a man in charge like Big Sam, I think things will be much more organised, remember, **** Advokaat didnt actually sign his contract until later in the summer, which messed up the entire season preparation.

Expect some big signings to come into the SOL, maybe a cheeky bid for Benteke after the Euro's, I think we'd be suprised at how little Liverpool would want for him, as he's certainly out of favour at Anfield.
i'm hopeful that under Big Sam's stewardship we won't be relegation fodder, he's a good stable mid-table manager with the odd overacheivment. **** wanted to retire, it was a crazy move to take him back when he didn't want to. a couple of quality signings for us could make a big difference next season

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
NBC reports that Everton has made a bid for the services of Mourinho. :eek: They are reportedly offering him a huge transfer account with which to revamp the team.

Members online

Latest posts