EPL and British Football

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Good result for Spurs beating the Rags 3-0. Pretty much guarantees a CL spot from them.

Anything to see the Bandwagon devils go down, I'm good. I'm wondering when the English will finally see that Kane should be the captain and leading force of the 3 Lions instead of Looney.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
As always... I am looking forward to City's away match against Chelski. Usually the shoe is on the other foot. But this time we're 4th and they're 10th. It is a fixture that has been good for some pretty entertaining football in the past.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
As always... I am looking forward to City's away match against Chelski. Usually the shoe is on the other foot. But this time we're 4th and they're 10th. It is a fixture that has been good for some pretty entertaining football in the past.
For me its a dead rubber, of course i want Chelsea to win but even if they dont ill be happy with a decent performance. Its more important for Citeh.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
What a game between Leicester and West Ham. Still trying to decide myself if Vardy deserved that red card. His arm was being held. Even tho Vardy kicked out his feet to make it more dramatic I wouldn't have called it a dive since his arm was being held by the defender.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a game between Leicester and West Ham. Still trying to decide myself if Vardy deserved that red card. His arm was being held. Even tho Vardy kicked out his feet to make it more dramatic I wouldn't have called it a dive since his arm was being held by the defender.
as far as i'm concerned he deserved his booking, he moved his feet obviously to the right to initiate contact, hence it's cheating so yellow card, from what i saw on the highlights he was lucky not to get booked earlier in the game before he got the first yellow, no one to blame but himself

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moving, like a fairy tale is coming true. Hope they really make it because it wont happen again soon.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Moving, like a fairy tale is coming true. Hope they really make it because it wont happen again soon.
They did it the year of the Fox.........wow! :eek::confused::D your right nessie i hope they do make the most of it, it won't happen again. The LA Rams winnning the Superbowl seemed like a safer bet.

Edit : the guy who cashed in his Leicester City to win the Premiership bet early must be feeling like an idiot now, 1/5000 he lost £70k. :D

Last edited:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
They did it the year of the Fox.........wow! :eek::confused::D your right nessie i hope they do make the most of it, it won't happen again. The LA Rams winnning the Superbowl seemed like a safer bet.
Or the 49ers....

Congratulations to Leicester, they definitely earned this one!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Indeed.

The figures are crazy one Citeh player Sterling, cost £33m more than the entire Fox's playing staff. A perfect storm of a season where the usual suspects (Spurs not included) were all dreadful. Castoffs and misfits with the right attitude won the day, its very like Nottingham Forest winning the title in 1978.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Edit : the guy who cashed in his Leicester City to win the Premiership bet early must be feeling like an idiot now, 1/5000 he lost £70k. :D
Indeed - just wow. And thankfully Chelsea did what they could to make it happen despite of being down 0-2. :tup:
Hmm....I wonder if I should place a bet on Rams or Vikings winning the Superbowl, but I think wonders like these don't happen often ;)
Btw - read that regarding the odds the pope playing for Rangers was more likely than Leicester winning the EPL :eek::D
Found another nice video on 11 Freunde.....they're all going wild when Hazard scored...;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Indeed - just wow. And thankfully Chelsea did what they could to make it happen despite of being down 0-2. :tup:
Hmm....I wonder if I should place a bet on Rams or Vikings winning the Superbowl, but I think wonders like these don't happen often ;)
Btw - read that regarding the odds the pope playing for Rangers was more likely than Leicester winning the EPL :eek::D
Found another nice video on 11 Freunde.....they're all going wild when Hazard scored...;)

Yeah after that anythings possible, Hamburg winning the league is very similar. You would be wasting your money 99.9% of the time but its worth a small punt every season from now on. :tup:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts