EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The CFC players are not trying, they want Mourinho out. No team in the modern game go from league champions to relegation candidates in the space of seven months for any other reason. Mourinho has long lost touch with reality, and the prima Donna millionaire players are acting like scolded huffy children. I'm not bothered, maybe a relegation would do them the world of good. :)
It won't happen, relegation, there are still world class players like Hazard, Diego Costa, Matic, Oscar that could turn it around easily if they wanted to. Mourinho clearly lost his players for whatever reason. But now accusing them openly won't make it better, it even looks like as if he wants to get fired ? :cautious::rolleyes:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It won't happen, relegation, there are still world class players like Hazard, Diego Costa, Matic, Oscar that could turn it around easily if they wanted to. Mourinho clearly lost his players for whatever reason. But now accusing them openly won't make it better, it even looks like as if he wants to get fired ? :cautious::rolleyes:
Yeah nessie that's what im saying to myself, but the longer this malaise goes on I begin to think otherwise. I read somewhere that if Eva wins her case for unfair dismissal she will seek to be reinstated.......crazy eh? :confused::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yeah nessie that's what im saying to myself, but the longer this malaise goes on I begin to think otherwise. I read somewhere that if Eva wins her case for unfair dismissal she will seek to be reinstated.......crazy eh? :confused::D

Eva is hottttttttt.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stranger things have happened, Abramovic's wife was furious with the way Mourinho acted along with most of the players better halves too.
He wouldnt be the first manager who ba*** a players wife I guess....:D
By the way, just read there is an emergence meeting going on at Stamford Bridge ? :cautious:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

By the way, just read there is an emergence meeting going on at Stamford Bridge ? :cautious:

You get the feeling if he was, there were probably mirrors everywhere so he could look at himself. Arrogant ***

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The only two things that have made him keep his job is the fact that Chelsea are still in the Champions League (for now at least), and the small matter of giving him a £40m payoff from his £250k a week five year contract. :speechless::rolleyes::whistling:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
And who takes over ? Any rumours?
No idea as yet nessie, but they could do worse than Zola or Gianluca even Gus Hiddink as a interim until the summer, at least the players would be on their side. Hopefully it's not Rodgers or Pep, if they are clever a move for Diego Simeone is the way to go.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
No idea as yet nessie, but they could do worse than Zola or Gianluca even Gus Hiddink as a interim until the summer, at least the players would be on their side. Hopefully it's not Rodgers or Pep, if they are clever a move for Diego Simeone is the way to go.
Diego Simeone would be a good move I think.
Pep is going to land in Manchester, City seems to be his favourite but ManU could be tempted too. Van Gaal isn't the right manager for them.
Btw- Huuuuuuth is making headlines with Leicester in Germany too....:D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Diego Simeone would be a good move I think.
Pep is going to land in Manchester, City seems to be his favourite but ManU could be tempted too. Van Gaal isn't the right manager for them.
Btw- Huuuuuuth is making headlines with Leicester in Germany too....:D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
His team are doing very well, it's not going to happen but I'd be delighted if they somehow won the Premiership. :D Huth and the Tinkerman used to be at CFC.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Can't wait for Boxing Day Football. What in the hell is up with the new Man City crest. That is horrible. What says you @Sandolf?

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It looks like back to the future for them with that new design Bund, I wonder what their support thinks they had a similar old one for decades. The ones with the recent crest inked on their skin...they must not be amused. The Muppets. :mad::laugh:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So after reading enough of the melt down posts on the Packer threads, I thought I'd come over here for some "civilization". Why does Everton seem like they are *trying* to lose matches?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So after reading enough of the melt down posts on the Packer threads, I thought I'd come over here for some "civilization". Why does Everton seem like they are *trying* to lose matches?

Still entertaining to watch though Croak...;)

Members online

Latest posts