EPL and British Football

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
I'm hoping it'll be Boro, always liked their owner Steve Gibson, comes across as a real nice bloke, also think Karanka has done a good job there.

Don't want Norwich to go up because theres always been a bit of bad blood between them and us.
Don't want Ipswich to go up because if McCarthy takes them up it'll be the old "we told you so" about us sacking him a few years back.
Also dont want Brentford, simply because the way they've treated their manager Mark Warburton is a disgrace. They're a tiny club, he's taken them to the Championship and now into the play-offs, and has still been told he won't have his contract renewed for next season, whether they get promoted again or not! Disgusting.

Hope it's Middlebrough, but Norwich have the best team on paper by a distance.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I'm hoping it'll be Boro, always liked their owner Steve Gibson, comes across as a real nice bloke, also think Karanka has done a good job there.

Don't want Norwich to go up because theres always been a bit of bad blood between them and us.
Don't want Ipswich to go up because if McCarthy takes them up it'll be the old "we told you so" about us sacking him a few years back.
Also dont want Brentford, simply because the way they've treated their manager Mark Warburton is a disgrace. They're a tiny club, he's taken them to the Championship and now into the play-offs, and has still been told he won't have his contract renewed for next season, whether they get promoted again or not! Disgusting.

I read somewhere they are getting rid of him an introducing a Hoffenheim statistics based coaching system.........??!!!:confused:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

But Wolfie, to be honest Wolves WERE daft sacking him. He`s a good manager. I`ve always liked McCarthy as a manager AND a man.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aye Chelsea may have won the league, but still not got as many titles as the might Sunderland, come on you mackems FTM

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
aye Chelsea may have won the league, but still not got as many titles as the might Sunderland, come on you mackems FTM

Aw man im gutted........where's yer Champions League though? :D;)
I'm not too worried, lookin forward to at least five above Chelsea putting a League title run sometime soon!

Last edited:

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But Wolfie, to be honest Wolves WERE daft sacking him. He`s a good manager. I`ve always liked McCarthy as a manager AND a man.

Was time for him to go to be honest, 90% of Wolves fans will tell you that. What killed us was not replacing him with someone of note, instead we hired his number 2 who had zero experience of management. But i agree he's a top bloke, very funny interviews.

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read somewhere they are getting rid of him an introducing a Hoffenheim statistics based coaching system.........??!!!:confused:

Not heard anything on this to be honest, sounds a little bit strange to me, you still need a 'main man' leading the operation, and Warburton is a top coach, someone will gain massively when he leaves.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was time for him to go to be honest, 90% of Wolves fans will tell you that. What killed us was not replacing him with someone of note, instead we hired his number 2 who had zero experience of management. But i agree he's a top bloke, very funny interviews.
I like McCarthy as well, maybe not a surprise being a sunderland fan. i feel managers do get to that point when it is time for them to go, it's just unfortunate that often there is not a suitable replacement taken in to replace them and a team can go downhill. we may have a wee bit of rivalry going next season, though i hope not loon

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
This is a spoof of RAF Pilots. It is in no way meant to be offensive to Mnessie etc, and might go some way to explaining Pip Pip. It`s using modern slang but in a way that RAF Pilots were supposed to speak to each other. Very private education old school.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahha. That was hilarious. Powdered eggs. "I'm not a ****** about it."

This I understood and that's damn funny.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I don't want to be a ****** about it, but as I saw Stevie G's last game at Anfield, I don't think he'll be much of a factor in Los Angeles.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Gerrard was born about 20-30 years too late, in his prime he carried in all honesty average liverpool team's (compared to others) for long enough. Like Lampard when a player reaches a certain age there is little sentiment shown by football clubs.

Oh, I definitely respect what he did with Liverpool. I just don't see him being able to make a positive impact for the Galaxy. I think he's too slow, even for MLS to make big contributions.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
As I think we all expected... Middlesbrough will play Norwich for entry into the EPL.

I think we were all split here on who it would be. Should be a fantastic game.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if Boro win, then more derby games for me, assuming Sunderland stay up. must say i lost abit of love for norwich in their last season in the EPL, not sure why, but not as much as a fan anymore

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Winner nuff said.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts