EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Bit of an upset Villa winning don't really care about them but i care even less for Liverpool as a football team. But id like to see Villa win the final because of Sherwood he's a good guy, if **** play the final like they did against Reading anythings possible.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the best in his time, but as nessie pointed out football back then was a different game than now. In terms of skill for me Zidane, Cruyff, Armando M, Platini etc were better players. Athough Pele won the world cup more times, btw im not putting Pele down he was amazing in his era.

Edit - Love him or loath him Armando M dragged his Argentina side to WC victory in 86 nearly all by himself, they were a decent to average squad. Pele had better players around him in his Brazil teams.
and he scored the best goal ever against Engerlund, and I don't mean the Hand of god

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

thought you might enjoy this one too :laugh:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
No idea about the year before, know not or care much about it. All i remember is 1967 and Jim Baxter doing keepie uppies on the halfway line. Enchoi! :)

Last edited:
I

No idea about the year before, know not or care much about it. All i remember is 1967 and Jim Baxter doing keepie uppies on the halfway line. Enchoi! :)

Whatever !!. Nessie and I were bantering. JUST A JOKE :)

I

where the boring rating when its needed :cool::cool:

I Totally agree with you, but it seems to bother some on here more than others. We are ****. Our fans know we are too. The English press make a big thing of it, not the fans, but for some reason known only to some, people get SO worked up about it that its actually pathetic. ITS A GAME. If it gets to people that much maybe its time to find another interest ?
Mnessie and I were bantering, but somebody NEEDED to make more of it. Mnessie doesn't hate Russia for what happened in history, or the British for bombing his country for WW2, and I don't hate him either. WE WERE BANTERING FFS !

Last edited by a moderator:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I Totally agree with you, but it seems to bother some on here more than others. We are ****. Our fans know we are too. The English press make a big thing of it, not the fans, but for some reason known only to some people get SO worked up about it that its actually pathetic. ITS A GAME. If it gets to people that much maybe its time to find another interest ?
Mnessie and I were bantering, but somebody NEEDED to make more of it. Mnessie doesn't hate Russia for what happened in history, or the British for bombing his country for WW2, and I don't hate him either. WE WERE BANTERING FFS !

Yeah anyway. Everyone knows it us Yanks that really have a problem with the Brits! :whistling:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Yawn.......I was going to post something else but i wont bother now, seems only certain people are allowed to do that in here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hey guys. Did i miss something, thought we are all just bantering here ? :eek:;)

Banter it is...and I CAN teach you the super secret handshake...for a modest fee. Plus I'll even throw in a holy blessed wash cloth; guaranteed to get the dirty demons off of your dishes.*

*When used in conjunction with a regular regimen of soap and elbow grease.

Members online

Latest posts