EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
you coming back to my beautiful country?
Thats the plan, I love travelling in UK. Last year I've been to Wales and this time Scotland is on top of my list.
Hope I can visit one or two SPL games during my visit and at least one or two distilleries ;)
And before that I'm in Edinburgh for the third time in a row (July) and in June I'm flying to Manchester to visit Manchester again and Liverpool.:tup:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Thats the plan, I love travelling in UK. Last year I've been to Wales and this time Scotland is on top of my list.
Hope I can visit one or two SPL games during my visit and at least one or two distilleries ;)
And before that I'm in Edinburgh for the third time in a row (July) and in June I'm flying to Manchester to visit Manchester again and Liverpool.:tup:

Stay away from the blood pudding. :D:ninja::sick:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Oh man, my wife and I would love to see Ireland (Guinness), Scotland and England. But she insists on first seeing the Grand Canyon. :unsure: I'm envious.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Since I picked on you guys a little; thought it was time for a little humor at our own expense here in the States. "We're Mutts"
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you only knew the half if it.......sheeps head soup is another :alien::x3::sick:
Sheeps head soup :eek: No thank you. Tried "black pudding" on my last trip in Wales, once and never ever again :sick:
But we have our own disgusting dishes here in Germany too: Our equivalent to black pudding is "Blutwurst" (blood sausage). Another one is Kuddeln (had to look it up - plain tripe ? ) or Saumagen (stuffed pig's stomach). :rolleyes::D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Sheeps head soup :eek: No thank you. Tried "black pudding" on my last trip in Wales, once and never ever again :sick:
But we have our own disgusting dishes here in Germany too: Our equivalent to black pudding is "Blutwurst" (blood sausage). Another one is Kuddeln (had to look it up - plain tripe ? ) or Saumagen (stuffed pig's stomach). :rolleyes::D
It looks as delich as it sounds never tasted it never will.....ha back in the day any part of anything that walked on all fours was a target for the pot. :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
As a response to **** fans singing the same.......no league titles in 13 years thats boring. :roflmao:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It's 13 years now since they won their last title. :eek: I wonder why Wenger is still in charge ?
Was close enough, 2003-04 was the last time. Wengers is a expert in failure. Its because he their holy cow, imagine a coach in charge of Bayern Munich The Rags etc with a similar record. They would have been long gone.

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Didn't Arsenal win the FA cup last year?

Correct, first trophy since 2005 (also the FA Cup vs Man Utd)

I think the fact that Wenger is still in charge at the Gooners shows the problem with modern day football, finishing 4th is almost as good as 1st nowadays, which is ********, but thanks to the Champions League and the £££ thats involved, thats the way it is.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Didn't Arsenal win the FA cup last year?
Indeed they did but thats only a domestic cup competition, it was also the first one the won in years and nowhere as important as a Premiership title.

The top four champions league places are stupid, all that money for finishing 4th devalues. Means clubs, (arsenal) settle for mediocrity.

Last edited:

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Well deserved by Chelsea, best team in the PL by a large distance.

And yeah PF71, missed out on goal difference, if we'd have signed Afobe at the start of the season instead of halfway, we'd have possibly gone up automatically. Always next year.

Also, think John Terry showed an awful lot of class during his post match interview on the pitch. :tup:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

And yeah PF71, missed out on goal difference, if we'd have signed Afobe at the start of the season instead of halfway, we'd have possibly gone up automatically. Always next year.

Also, think John Terry showed an awful lot of class during his post match interview on the pitch. :tup:
Ruud Guillit was having a go at Mourinho for playing with the handbreak on, but i dont get it how many League titles did he win with the handbreak off as a coach? Sour grapes from him i think.

Aye hope its your turn next year Wolfie. :tup:

Im in a minority in the CFC support because of certain things hes done off the pitch, John Terry sometimes he shows glimpses of being a decent guy.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Wolverhampton really made the stretch run very interesting. Bad luck on the goal differential. Hope for next season tho.

Who's your guess to win the playoff?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts