1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Dwight Howard to the Lakers

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Jules, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
  2. CheeseHead87

CheeseHead87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    Yet another super-team in the NBA. I think that this isn't good for the sport. It gives less and less teams a chance to win the title, and teams don't really win anymore. You need superstars.

3. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +358
    I don't really like the Lakers as a dream team or to even better Miami next year. Lakers are really old and traded a guy with more upside (Bynum) for a crybaby injured All-Pro defender.

4. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    I will more than grant u that Dwight is a cry baby. Which means 1)he'll be good for the team as Kobe was once a huge cry baby himself. Bynum is like a Christmas present wrapped up. You don't know what ur getting. Yes he has a big ceiling BUT one night he's huge & does good the next night it's best to sit him. Now that he's at Orlando he will have to step up on a daily basis. This could be one of the best things to happen to him